26. Get ready

After allowing my bath to run for a few minutes. I dropped a pink, rose scented bath bomb along with a handful of salts and a splash of bubble bath. I lit some candles and turned on my music, after stepping into the water... I felt as if all my nerves washed away the second the water contacted my skin. I sunk deeper into the bubbles, allowing them to wrap me in a rose-scented hug.

Contently, I closed my eyes and slipped under the waters. I lay for a moment; the silence was bliss.

Pouring a dollop of shampoo in my hair, I massaged it into my scalp. The pear scented foam created smaller little bubbles in the water as I washed it out, then replacing it with a smooth pear scented conditioner.

I combed it through my hair, allowing it to soak for a while as I applied a charcoal face mask.

After sitting for 20 minutes, relaxing and feeling amazing, as I was listening to my music, specifically Harry Styles, blasting through my speakers. I rinsed the conditioner off of my hair and removed the face mask.

Another 30 minutes passed before I stood out of the soapy dream and turned on the shower to rinse myself and properly shave.

Quickly brushing my teeth, I came out of the bathroom and headed straight to my closet to start to get ready.

Pulling out the chair sat in front of my vanity, I turned on my ring light and opened up my makeup drawers. I pressed play on my record player, Lewis Capaldi began to play as I wrapped my hair in a hair-wrap.

To start, I quickly moisturised and primed then chose what makeup I was going to use. Using: Too Faced Born this Way foundation, Tarte shape tape concealer, Laura Mercier Translucent powder, Benefit Hula bronzer, Milani baked blushed in Luminoso and the Ofra highlighter in glazed donut. I did my base makeup then moved onto my eyes.

For my eyes, I decided to do a soft brown and golden look. Before I moved onto eyeshadow I swiftly drew on my eyebrows using the benefit brow pencil and gel. Then I used a combination of the Urban Decay Naked Honey palette and the Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Eye kit.

I blended my eyeshadow using my morphe brushes that Enzo had gotten me. To finish the look I added a cute, black wing eyeliner and some false lashes.

Finally, I did my lips using the Kylie lip kit in the shade Dolce K and added a clear, plumping lip gloss on top.

My face looked flawless, and I was really happy with the result of it. Usually, I would never wear this much makeup but for tonight, I was quite okay with looking like a doll.

The next step in my routine way my hair. I turned on my barrel curler and began to section my hair with hair claws.

Three burns and an hour later, my hair was looking very bouncy and pretty thus it was definitely worth it. I then did two little braids, pulling them together in order to add a little bit of character to the look.

Next step was to do my nails, quickly I glanced at the clock to check I still had time... which I did. So, I pulled out a bottle of white and a bottle of glittery silver nail varnish. I then put them under the uv light machine to make them dry as fast as possible. I also painted my toes too match.

The last step was to put on my outfit.

I opened the bag that it had been delivered in, the beautiful red satin collapsed to the floor.

Once I put the dress on I added silver accent jewellery and silver strap on heels.

I stood in the mirror, admiring myself. I did look amazing, and I felt amazing too.

Taking one final glance in the mirror, I nodded before spraying myself with perfume, grabbing my purse and heading out of my room

As I walked down the stairs, I saw all 6 of my brothers sat around the lounge area, as they heard me coming, they stopped what they were doing to turn around. Once they saw me all of their jaws dropped. They looked like they'd just seen a ghost, their reactions made me giggle. Walking down the stairs and holding the handrail, as 6 men watched me... I felt like royalty.

"Wow sorellina." Enzo gasped.

"Do I look okay?" I asked innocently, even though I knew I looked like the shit.

"No." Xander replied. "You look like a fucking goddess." I smirked at him and kissed him on the cheek, "grazie fratello." I walked over to the sofa and I collapsed.

"Getting ready took all of my energy. Is it nap time yet?" I yawned.

"No Principessa. You look way too hot to not show yourself off." Matteo smiled at me, making me giggle.

"Acacia is going to be here soon. She's going to have a heart-attack when she sees you bambina." Ales kissed the top of my head. As if on que, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Enzo sang, I rolled my eyes and followed him. I stood behind my brothers, who all were either glaring or smiling at Acacia.

I saw her and felt my heart skip a beat, she looked like a princess.

"You look amazing baby

"You look amazing baby." She looked me up and down, "Thank you, so do you." I replied.

"It's nice to meet you, we've heard a lot about you." Teo shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you too." She smiled, shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Acacia, look after our sorellina. Have her home no later than 11 ok?" Ales introduced himself. "Yes sir." She shook his hand.

"Photo time." Eli pulled out his camera. Acacia wrapped her hand around my waist and Eli snapped some photos. We did lots of different poses and took a lot of photos.

"Ok, ok, it's time to go." Ales smiled at us both.

"Have fun sorellina." Enzo kissed the top of my head, then ushered us away. We got into the car and headed towards the school hall.

As we drove towards school, we drove holding each other's hand and just chatting.