25. I am out.

Me and Teo were in the kitchen, trying to bake a cake. I saw on Pinterest a cool way to come out to your family was with a cake.

After recruiting Teo to help me, we baked a cake in the colour of the bi-flag. However, since neither of us actually knew how to bake, we just winged up.

We ended up burning it. It was no longer cute and pastel it was black and chalky.

So, we resorted to plan B. To go to dairy queen and have them make us a cake.

Matteo called and placed the order, we then began to blow up balloons that were pink, purple and blue.

I knew this was probably overboard, but I didn't really care, it was a fun way to spend the day with my youngest, older brother.

When Teo went to pick up the cake, I vacuumed the lounge then placed the balloons all around the room.

Matteo came back with the cake, we placed it in the centre of the coffee table then sat on the sofa to wait for everyone to come home.

As the hours went on, I could feel the nerves growing inside of me. I was really tempted to chicken out and just not bother, I was starting to feel embarrassed of the way I was going to tell them. I think Matteo could tell that I was nervous when he pulled me into a hug and said, "Don't worry they are still going to love you and they will be so glad you told them."

I nodded and we sat on the couch for a little bit before we heard the door open.

"Hello children we are home." Eli dramatically spoke waving his arms around the air, whilst Enzo came over and kissed my forehead.

"Sit." Teo commanded, they all looked confused but did as their little brother said.

"So, our beautiful, smart, amazing little angel has something to tell you all." Teo glanced at me and I began to twiddle my thumbs as I was so nervous.

"oh my god you're pregnant?" Xavier dramatically gasped and began to laugh. Xander laughed too but me alongside my other brothers gave them a glare.

"You're n-not p-pregnant. Right?" Xavier whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Of course, not you idiot." Elijah smacked the back of his head "Right sorellina?" he looked over to me, I rolled my eyes and got the cake off of the table.

I walked into the room and instead of speaking, as I knew If I spoke I would have cried, I showed them the cake which read in large cursive letters that were in the colour of the bi flag 'I like men and women.' And in small little black letters 'I'm Bisexual.'

No one said anything for around 8 seconds before Enzo stood up and took the cake off of me to place it back on the table.

He wrapped his arms around me "I'm so glad you told us; I love you regardless... maybe even a little more now that you have let me have the privilege of knowing your truths."

I smiled as he hugged me for a bit longer, "Get off it's my turn." Ales pushed Enzo away and wrapped his arms around me whispering "I'm proud of you." Into my ear.

The rest of my brothers took their turns in hugging me before we cut the cake and put a film on.

"So sorellina do you have a date to the winter formal?" Teo winked at me.

"I actually do. Thank you very much Matteo."

"WHAT?!" Xander's head snapped towards me.

"Yeah. Actually, Teo helped me ask her." I grinned, all of my brothers' head practically flew off their shoulders when they turned to look at Teo who was now hiding behind a cushion.

"What's her name Charlie?" Xavier asked trying to diffuse the tension.

"She's called Acacia. She's really pretty and smart and kind and I like her a lot." I smiled as I talked about her.

"Awwww." Enzo gushed making me blush.

"We have to go shopping and get you a dress!" Elijah yelled very enthusiastically.

"Yeah, you guys can either go tomorrow or order online later." Ales smiled at me.

"Can we do it now?" me and Eli said at the same time before we both laughed

Ales nodded. I dragged Eli upstairs and into the library. We both went on out phones, flicking through Pinterest and finding some cute inspo for the dress I wanted.

Once I found a cute one, me and Eli logged onto the laptop and opened a browser to find more versions of the dress, all different shades, materials, lengths and prices.

We were searching for about three hours before I found the perfect dress.