when did my life bcme like this?

Sunoo is a boy who tries to get happy even by enjoying the little things around him despite of all those tragic moments of his life. He use to be alone always, eventho he doesn't like being all alone , still because of his conditions, he tries to find peace by staying alone..
Falling in love, being in love , having a person right beside him to lean on are not even in his life goal lists.. He use to wonder how does it feels when u see your loving one right infront of his eyes. Those butterflies on stomach that his friend jungwon always use to mention whenever he talks about his crush, Sunoo want to feel it too.. He want to experience it too.. But he know that its not possible.. He doesn't have time to be in love and there won't be anyone who is willing to love him, thts wat he thinks... The pain he feels deep down on his heart whenever he thinks about his life is all enough to make him to avoid all his silly desires..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

At heaven ●●●●●●●

Ni-ki is an angel, he is not just an angel , he is indeed a very special angel. The Angel with Bright Blue wings..
He is always very popular among the angels.. The Royal young angel really enjoys all the attention he use to gets.. He is loved by everyone.. He never felt lonely because of his fellow angel frnds.. they tails along with him everywhere.. Head angels of heaven make sure of him being safe because of the demons.. The demons really desires to have those blue wings of ni-ki for a very alone time..

Ni-ki is a kind of mischievous..He have a very long time desire to visit earth.. He don't know why, but there is something that on earth which always tries attack ni-ki evenmore.. He indeed tries many times to make little attempts to visit earth.. But it always use to fail because of all those attention he gets from heaven.. Yes because he never been alone.. these r the certain times in which ni-ki wishes if he wasn't this popular or being loved by everyone, he may gets the chance to visit atleast once..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

At night, Sunoo went to the rooftop and looks up to the dark sky with twinkling stars

Sunoo : ahhhhh.. if i have a guardian angel, i won't be this alone...!!! Dear twinkling stars, will you please help me to find an angel for me? Please? Could please send an angel to earth for me..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ni-ki looking down at the clouds...

: why do i feel like someone is calling me down at earth..?!! Is thre someone who is waiting for me down thre...

Deep in his thoughts, he felt an ache on his chest.. He feels sad for someone, but don't know why and for whom??!!

●●●●●● ○○○○○○○ ●●●●●●●

Hello dear friends, this is my very first fanfic.. don't know whether i should resume my writing or not.. still i hope u enjoys ua reading ..

Have a good day !!