Encounter

Sunoo doesn't know who he is, the person who just entered the shop. But he knows that he is someone he was waiting for. Even if he just saw him for the first time still his presence itself giving him a warmly feel tht he was longing for years...

Other hand, ni-ki doesn't what is happening to him.. aftrall coming to the world, he is sure that this must be the most memorable moment...

With a slight hesitation, ni-ki entered the shop. He doesn't know what to do. This is this first time entering a shop. But he couldn't resist himself because of the person he just met now.

He went to the serving counter. Sunoo was zoning out. He didn't release that ni-ki was standing infront of him. Meanwhile the angel is too confused and nervous. He doesn't even know what food is serving here. Since it takes a bit time, he just cough to get the attention of beautiful human standing infront of him..  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sunoo regained his consciousness and stared at him.. its getting more awkward and new customers starts to enter the shop. So gulping, he asked..

"What do you want sir???"

Ni-ki felt a warm feeling aftr hearing the human's voice. He felt happy?? He doesn't knw...

But here the problem is, ni-ki doesn't know what to do now. He is total clueless and Sunooo is getting more confused. Since the customers are coming more, and he doesn't hv much time to wait the unknown good guy 's response, he gave a menu card to ni-ki.

"You can take a seat , check the menu and decide what you want to order sir.. customers are coming, its getting crowded..."

The clueless ni-ki hold the menu card nd looked around the cafe, found a empty seat at the corner near window. He went there nd tuk a seat..

"Im doomed, i don't even know what is written over here. What should i do.. !! "

By moving his eyes through the menu, he finally selected something, caffe latte.. and chocolate truffle pastry.
He don't know what it is. Bt yhh its good to pronounce so he selected it.  ಠ_ಠ

He went to the counter, and started to observe the beautiful human.

Meanwhile sunoo felt someone is watching him, so checked, nd saw the unknown good guy is starring at him.

"Ohhh.. sorry sir , i didn't notice that you were standing here. Could u please tell me your order ? "

"Hmmmm.. cafe late and chocolate truffle pastry.."

Sunoo just smiled by hearing it. The way he tld the names were cute, and chocolate truffle is his favorite.

Ok sir, just wait.. we will serve it.. you can go back to your seat!!

By taking the seat, ni-ki stared at the human again.

"Who is he?! Why im feeling so relieved while standing near him.. why he is so eternal?! "

Ni-ki is sure that he is a mortal , still the beautiful human have some special aura that is unexplainable..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡