sweetness

Isn't ni-ki looks so cute and tiny in this picture??!! He is literally growing day by day nowadays...

Ni-ki is trying his best to finish the coffee. He didn't like the drink, it is too bitter for his taste. Meanwhile sunoo got the end of his shift. During work time Whenever he gets the chance, he Glace at the place whre the angel took the seat. He noticed the bitter expression of latter while drinking coffee. It made him to laugh. Something in his mind had the urge to know more about that person. So aftr the end of shift he directly when to sit beside ni-ki

"Hello, i guess u didn't like the drink..?"

The angel got startled, he didn't noticed the person at first.

" yes , it was a little bit bitter i guess?!"

Ni-ki told with a clueless expression.
And sunoo found it too cute. For him, the latter is too adorable.

" ok Don't worry. I will give you another drink now. Its my treat, just wait a bit"
by telling it, sunoo moved to the counter.

Ni-ki's eyes followed him.

"He have foxy eyes, but there is something more special about his eyes, but i can't point out it. His skin is so milky white and his smile is so beautiful, Voice is melodious to ears. Even if he is mortal, he is exactly like an angel, everything about him is so angelic and peaceful."

Being deep in his thoughts, angel again didn't notice that the beautiful person already came back with a cup in his hands looking at him with a smile.

" i guess , you will like this drink. Have a taste" sunoo told by sitting beside ni-ki and placing the cup of hot chocolate in front of the latter.

Ni-ki took a sip, and yes he indeed like the drink. It's sweet and suitable for his taste.
With an sparkling eyes, the angel look at sunoo. Meanwhile sunoo just laughed by seeing the excited face of the person.

"Hmmm u really liked the drink. Isn't it ?
Since we talking for a while, may i know your name? Im kim sunoo, barista at this coffee shop"

"Yes, i love it. Its sweet... and yes Im ni-ki.. "

Angel said his nme with a little shyness.. he don't know why but something about this boy is giving mixture of excitement and anxiety in his mind that even made him to forget it actual purpose why he cme to earth.

The way ni-ki's Said he love the drink and by getting to know his name made sunoo's tummy to have a butterfly feeling

Time skips

Soon after ni-ki bcme a daily visitor of that coffee shop.. sunoo never failed to welcome him with the brightest smile he could give him.. they usually don't have much conversations since sunoo would be busy in the counter.

"You are so happy nowadays.. i never seen you this smiley... "

Jungwon said while munching the chips while looking at the tv.. sunoo just smiled evenmore after hearing it..
They were having their usual weekend cooling time at jungwon's house.. sunoo use to stay at jungwon's home at weekends.

"Its because of a boy that i met at coffee shop recently.."

Even by remembering the face of him, suno feels so happy.

"Wooohhhh... finally my lonely sunoo got a crush? Like serious.. he must be really special.. coz u never really cared anyone around u like this.."

jungwon said being all dramatic..

"Haish shut up.. i never said i have crush on him bt yes he is really special . He is like an angel.. the angel that use to come in my dreams. "

"Oh noo!!! Sunoo please don't bring your obsession over angels to it.. i never thought you would bring your angel theories in this topic..gosh"

"Im telling the truth jungwon.. he is indeed like the angel in my dreams.. i never seen the face of angel.. bt eventho i can feel a special feeling when ever he comes to the shop.."

sunoo signed after telling that .

" its not because of any angel thing you dumbooo... you are whipped for him..." Jungwon laughed a lot after his statement..

Sunoo just glared at him...

But jungwon is indeed right . He knows it..
He is totally whipped for the cute mysterious boy..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Its Jay's day...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●
Happy Birthday Jay●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Im in love with drunk dazed and not for sale.. im super excited for the comeback... what about you dears?
Which is your favorite song in the preview??