unknown wings

Can you stay with me?

No i can't, i need leave this place..

Why??

Because Angels doesn't belong to earth... i need to leave...

Then the angel with blue wings disappeared....

No please don't leave me..!!

Sunoo got up frm his bed, breathing heavily, sweats r thre all over his face.

"Ahhhh..!! Not again..!! Why im seeing these kind of dreams again and again..! May be jungwon is right, since im so obsessed of angels, im getting paranoid"

Sunoo signs, and went  to his usual spot, rooftop, looking over the sky , he just smiled.

" even if its not a so called pleasant dream, still im glad that atleast i can dream about an angel. I wish i could see your face next time..!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

●○●○●○●○●○●

"Ni-ki...!!"

The messenger angel, jake exclaimed very happily...

"Wat happen to you? Why are you being so happy  jake lom ? "

"You know what?!! You are finally going to get your mission?!"

"Mission?? What kind of mission? Im still an angel without any labels!!"

"Noo, not anymore dear, you are indeed getting a mission and i hope you will become a guardian angel so that you can go to earth just as you wished for .."

"I don't think so angel jake, head angels over the high will never let me go any near to earth or anywhere..."

Ni-ki is really curious now.. why he suddenly going to get a mission. It isn't a possible thing tho.