life is all about what you make it

Sunoo is orphan.. he doesn't know much about his parents. Glimpse of memory of sharing fruits with his parents during a picnic at an unknown river bank is the only memory he have about his parents. Eventho he doesn't have much memories still he love his parents a lot. After that traumatic accident, he ended up in an orphanage.
From there onwards his journey begins. He faced a lot of difficulties during his childhood and teenage but still he never failed to show his radiating sunshine smile.
And now at  the age of 19, he is going to join uni as an fine arts student.

●●●●●○○○○●●●●●●●●●○○○○●●●●

Ni-ki is excited about his mission. At first he doesn't believed jake, but later he understood that the news is indeed true. He never expected that the higher ups with finally give him a mission. and now he is waiting at the sacred place. The higher up angels called his name. He cme infront , a bit nervous.

Seraphim angels called out his name again and gave his mission. He bowed and shows his respect. And opens the paper for his mission

FIND THE BOY WITH EMERALD EYES AND BRING HAPPINESS AND LOVE TO HIS LIFE

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ni-ki got shocked.

" A boy with emerald eyes? Bring happiness and love to his life? What kind of mission is this?! "

He is all confused. He doesn't to know how to start this mission. He never thought the higher ups with give him such a tricky mission.

He needs someone's help. He went to jake's chamber.

"Jake.."

Jake got startled, he didn't expect ni-ki to be here. Eventho they are Companions, ni-ki is from seraphim division, he never used to visit any angel's chamber. It isn't because of upper class divisional differences, but ni-ki isn't a socializing person. Even if everyone accompanies him, at jake's point of view, ni-ki doesn't like attention that much.

"Jake..!! I need your help. Its about my mission"

"Help from me? For your mission? Well what is your mission ni-ki?"

"Here, you should read this. You will understand why i asked help from you"

Ni-ki gave the paper for mission to jake.

Jake read it, and he got confused.

"Usually head angels never give such a mission to any angels. Clueless mission. All you know about is its about a boy with emerald eyes, but how you will find him?!"

Jake is puzzled. Ni-ki signs and brought the paper back from him.

"Thats why im asking your help jake, i can't do this mission without any hints"

" you don't need to worry ni-ki, lets wait a little bit. They will give more hints about the mission."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡