The Beginning

"Heyyy!!"

Sunoo greeted the boy from standing behind with so much excitement.

Ni-ki got startled and turned around, he inhaled sharply . He doesn't know to what to do. The person whom he tried to avoid is standing infront of hin with too bright happy smile which is so angelic that he still whether sunoo is an angel. Even tho he did want to avoid him still by seeing sunoo after few days it made him to feel a tingling sensation in his stomach. He doesn't know what it is.

"Heyy sunooo..." he just stuttered.

"Ohhh so you know my name, you didn't forget me but then why u didn't come to my cafe..?"

Sunoo said cutely by pouting. He doesn't even know why he is acting like this to ni-ki. They are not even that close , still he is using his cute trick to ni-ki which he only uses to jungwon especially when he want his favorite mint choco icecream again after finishing his second cup when they are in icecream cafe.

Ni-ki got a sudden feel to protect sunoo from everything and just hug him tightly by covering up him with his blue wings so that not a single evil can dare to touch his sunoo.

"His sunoo? When did sunoo becomes his. "
Ni-ki himself got shocked by his thinking. Its strange that he gets too many foreign emotions when he is around sunoo.

Sunoo is just too cute and he can't control his feelings when he is around him which is the reason why he is trying to avoid him because the last thing he want to do is freaking out his sunoo. He just want to be around him, fall in his golden hazelnut pool of his mesmerizing eyes .

May be he might have taking too much time and day dreaming instead of responding to sunoo. May be thats why sunoo got puzzled and just waves his hands infront of ni-ki's face. And yes he felt embarrassed and cleared his throat.

"Hello sunoo, im sorry i have been a bit busy. Its really nice to meet you now"

Sunoo just look at him for second with poker face and startled him by giggling cutely.

He got even more confused.

"What are you? A tour guide? Yahhh, why are you being so formal ni-ki. Yes we only know eachother for few days but that doesn't mean that you can talk to me this formally especially when i want to get close with you.!!!" Sunoo just said it with his sassiness.

All ni-ki paid attention is to " i want to get close with you"

Sunoo want to get close with him. That was ringing on his mind. He again felt that tingling sensation in his stomach.

"Is this a disease? Is it common for humans to get this tingling thing. What is it?"

Ni-ki just got even more confused and blurred out

"You want to get close with me?"

Sunoo just blushed by realizing what he said. He just blurred out his feelings indirectly how eagar is he to get close with ni-ki directly to him itself.

But sunoo tired to suppress his excitement and said

" ohhh i said many things but all you noticed is" i want to get close with you". Are you trying to tease me ni-ki?"

Ni-ki looked to him curiously without replying him. The attention he gets from his mysterious boy made sunoo blush even more.

Then ni-ki just said innocently

"Why is your face so red?"

Hello my lovelies, im back. I hope you all are having a good day. Thankyou for supporting my story eventho im proly ghosting you. It means a lot to me.