New beginning

"So the hints are that i need to  find the boy from a particular college. Well finding a boy with emerald eyes are not that hard. Its a rare colour. Basically i can use my powers.."

"No ni-ki, you can't use the powers. As u reach earth. You won't able to use your power unless its an emergency situation. You can't use the power for finding the boy" jake explained to ni-ki.

Well everything after that went fastly. And the Day cme !! The day in which ni-ki is going to earth for doing his mission.

Jake is also accompanying Ni-ki. Jake is like a brother for the Angel or more like a guardian angel for the seraphim angel.

●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●

"Jungwonaàa, im scared...!!"

Sunoo is really scared. After moving out from orphanage , its his first time to start a life independently all alone. Jungwon's family is always there for sunoo. His family use to visit the orphanage, and thats how jungwon become friends with sunoo. They were like real brothers. Their family even tried to adopt sunoo, but sunoo disagreed, he was still waiting for his parents come back. He use to visit Jungwon's house. They both studied at same school together. And now they r even going to join same uni together.

"Why are you getting scared sunoo? You are indeed a bright intelligent student who gt in the college with scholarship and you are a sunshine. This is not you..!! Lets just enjoy our college life." Said jungwon happily smiling by showing his dimples.

" i know right but im just worried. What if the people won't like me? This is the first time im living independently"

" i told you already, you can stay in my house. But you declined the offer. Now you are getting worried."
Jungwon started to sulking

"Haish..its nothg leave it. I just want to start a life independently all alone. Thats why.. its not like im not going to stay at your house at weekends. Stop sulking. Lets start to prepare for our new uni life"

They both excitedly went for shopping.

●●●●○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○●●●

Meanwhile at heaven

Ni-ki and jake is all getting excited to visit earth.

They reached at the end where that opens the way to earth.

They both got a way nervous and they did it

They  flies down to the earth from heaven. And soon after their wings started to  disappear  while reaching down. And they both fall down to a unknown river bank near a forest.

●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○●●●●

"Ahhhh..!!"

Sunoo woke up from his sleep and started to breathe hardly. He felt a slight pain near his chest. His eyes starts to shine.

"What is happening to me?! This is first time my eyes are shining like this after that incident..!! Im hiding this secret from everyone till now , i can't let anyone know about this now "

Sunoo is all confused and went near the mirror looking at his shining eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And thats how the Angel with blue wings and the emerald eyed boy going to meet... !♥︎♥︎

☆☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎