mist

Ni-ki and Jake went to their new apartment.. Yes, for them , everything is arranged already. For both of the angels, every single things on earth amuse them.

"Will we able to find him?"
Ni-ki shared his worry to jake .

"Yes, we should able to find him. But Finding a boy with a unique eyes are not that tough, so i think there will some kind of twists. Head angels never gave any angels easy tasks."

"You are right. Anyhow im glad that finally i came to earth. I always wish to visit this place. Lets explore this place for a while."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Meanwhile , sunoo just moved to his new place. He is really confused about many things.
The mystery behind his eyes is still unknown. He always use to keep it as a secret. His use contact lenses always. He don't want to be an odd one. His eyes are special and beautiful, then why should he need to hide it?! Because it's not just special, its way more too unique. It shines at inappropriate times. Nobody knows about it. And now his eyes starts to shine again.

Leaving all his thoughts, he started to unpack is belongings...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sunoo started a part time job as a barista at a coffee shop one week ahead his uni starts. Apart from the regular customers and he doesn't find any interesting thing over there. The owner of the coffee shop is very humble to him. Lee heeseung, he is jay's elder brother or step brother. Jungwon's parents arranged this job for him. He is always grateful to them.

But one day, the day he found a living angel. His eyes cannot believe what he sees right infront of him. .......

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Staying in the apartment for the past two days, ni-ki found its very boring. He told jake that he is going out just to explore the place. Eventho jake want to accompany him, bt he didn't go with him , since he know ni-ki doesn't like company all the time.

While walking randomly at the street, ni-ki found out many amazing things. Random people walking through the streets even some by  holding hands. Kids playing around. The loud noice of vehicles. At that time , he felt like something is pulling him to a random shop over street. He don't know why, his instinct told him that he won't regret visiting that place. Yes it is true tho. While opening the door of that shop, his eyes without much difficulty, pointed to a beautiful eternal living thing over the corner of shop. He found out that , the same person is also looking at him with the same amusement....

♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●