Heartbeats 💓

"Why is your face so red?"

Sunoo doesn't know what to do anymore.
He felt pink flush spreads through his neck  and he is so sure that he might be looking like tomato right now, a total blushing mess.
He is speechless because of ni-ki.

"Why he is so straightforward!! Can't he able to see the effect he have on me?"

He was in his own deep thoughts meanwhile ni-ki was getting concerned changing from being confused.

He stood up and walking towards sunoo. Sunoo Startled by the sudden action of the boy.

"Yahhhh, what happened to you? Why are you standing out of blue?"

NI-KI didn't reply to him, he just did the most unexpected thing that made sunoo's heart to beat furiously.

He just hold sunoo's cheeks with his palms delicately as if he is holding the most softest thing and looking straight into his eyes, getting himself drowned into the sparkling brown eyes.

At this point , Sunoo doesn't know if he is breathing or not.
He is feeling so much of things at same time. His eyes bulge out and he wet his lips and looks straight to ni-ki eyes, waiting for an answer .

"Sunoo, what happened to you? Your face is so red. I never seen any humans turning red like this. Im worried about you. Are you alright? "

He asked innocently.

Sunoo feels like he is about to cry, this boy is so pure and precious. He is literally an angel.

Without answering to ni-ki's questions,  he just smiled,  smiled so brightly.

Ni-ki doesn't know what is happening here right now. Sunoo was so red earlier and now he is smiling with out any reasons.

But who is he to complain himself to. He just enjoyed the site infront of him, his favorite thing, sunoo's precious beautiful smile . He himself started to smile too.

They both were smiling to each other forgetting themself that they are in a public place, standing in the middle of a convention store by ni-ki holding sunoo face with both his hands as if they are in some Romantic movie.

They came back to their own senses when they heard someone clearing their throat

'Ahem, ahem'

Ni-ki removed his hands from sunoo's face and they both turned to the unknown person who just spoiled their own moment curiously at the same time.

'Hmm, well sorry i for ruining your hmmm, well nothing. Well i just wanted to talk to ni-ki? You are ni-ki right?"

The boy infront of them have milky white skin. He is very handsome with thick eyebrows. He is just observing sunoo and ni-ki amusingly.

Ni-ki couldn't recognize him, but he is confused and how this boy know his name.

" yes, im ni-ki. Hmm well sorry i don't remember meeting you before. May i know how you knew my name and what's the matter?"

Ni-ki asked to the mysterious boy.

Sunoo just stared at the guy infront of him and then he remembered.

"Ahhhhhh, you are sunghoon sunbae. I remember. I use to see you with jay sunbae."

Hello my lovelies,  what a beautiful day today. Twitter timeline is filled with too many sunki moments. Too many enha contents. My sunki heart is feeling very happy today 

I hope you all are doing great. Always remember to love yourself . No one can care and love you more if you can't love yourself more than anything .