Chapter 1: Bumpy Guy

"Try preparing a romantic date for her" Anna said to her client who has been having issues trying to woo a girl. "Okay I'll give it a try" the client said.

Anna Walker, a 22 years old elegant, tall, chocolate-skinned lady, was a love therapist that gave advices on love but never believed in love, she believes love isn't for her after her several unbenefitting dates, so she decided to flee and never fall in love.

  "Damn it, can't you see" Anna yelled, someone just bumped into her. She raised her head after picking her files to see who had just bumped into her, Lo and behold she saw this tall, light-skinned guy with hazel eyes "Damn! He is so handsome" she thought.

" Here you missed this" He said. Ouuu she had goosebumps on hearing his voice.
"Whatever" she snatched the paper before he could say sorry she already walked away. He just sighed and did the same too.

Anna quickly headed to the road to hitch a cab and subconsciously rubbed the goosebumps off her skin.

  "Damn it, I can't believe that guy just gave me goosebumps" she said as she stood waiting.

  She looked down and saw her shoe sole was open she felt more pissed.

"Beep, beep" A car halted in front of her.

"Who in the name of Jah is that" she timidly stepped back making sure there was a distance in case it was an abducter.

"Keep calm it's just me" he said after he saw the way she timidly stepped back.

"Jeese" she mumured as she clenched her fists.

"I see you've been standing here for a while can I please be a gentleman since I wasn't back there".

" Don't bother I will rather stand here all day than enter your car" she said.

"Funny! You are just been sacastic, I'm not going to abduct you I'm just gonna be a gentleman" raising his hand as a sign of promise".

Anna looked up the sky, and saw the clouds were getting angry so she had no other option than to accept the bumpy guy's offer. She sat at the front seat and Damn! There was this lovely scent that caught her attention the scent of citrus and raspberries.

These were her best fruits Shit! This guy really had her button what a coincidence" but whatever he's still the bumpy guy" she said inwardly.

"Where should I drop you" he said. After the long silent drive he finally broke it.

"Drop me at the park" Anna said.

"You don't live at the park so your actual bus stop Miss". This guy really knew how to tease her and it was pissing her off but it was actually interesting.

"And what if I don't want to tell you"she said.

  "Then we'll stay in my car" he said with a smirk

"And I'll scream and......" And no one will hear you cause it's raining" he cut her off. Ughhh this guy was so annoying.

"I regret accepting your request" she mumured.

  "Did you say something" he asked, Anna turned and gave him that "mind your business" look. He smiled and fixed his eyes back to the road.