Chapter 14: Drunk

They all went to the bar to go play two truths and a lie. Anna kept guessing wrong, she had the more shots, her eyes began to spin. They had to abandon the game and get going already because Anna wasn't herself.

      Leo was tipsy and he couldn't drive same as Alexia, so Leo had to call his driver to come drive them home. Anna was drunk that Leo had to carry her, while she was on his back, Leo suffered many unconscious slaps as she played with his back. He knew she wasn't herself so he didn't do anything.

     The driver finally came and they all entered Leo's car, Alexia sat at the front seat and left Leo and Anna at the back, before they left Alexia went to get a bottle of water to calm Anna down.

      Leo caressed her back until he saw she was asleep, he had to make her comfortable so he placed her head on his lap. He stared at her while she slept she looked so damn pretty, he wouldn't believe this is Anna she was so peaceful, he had to resist the urge to caress her pretty cheeks.

     "If you keep looking at my best friend in that way I might think you want to kidnap her" Alexia said as she turned around with her hand on her chin.

     "If you permit me, I'll definitely kidnap her" Leo said with a devilish smile. "If you do so I'll bruise your pretty face" she replied him showing him her fists.

    "Are you really the daughter of the Normans" Leo asked with a raising brow. "Tch! No I'm the son of the Normans silly!" Alexia said as she sat properly. "Tch! I wonder how Anna manages you" Leo said.

   "Forget about me and focus on that lady on your laps" Alexia said.

  Leo gently removed the hair that was on her face. The driver finally arrived the girls home, Alexia came down to open the gate, then the driver parked.

    Alexia went to the back seat she wanted to carry Anna but Leo didn't let her, he carried her again. Her head was rested on his chest, he carried her carefully like an egg.

   He gently laid her on the couch, then bade Alexia a goodbye then left the house, Alexia couldn't carry Anna upstairs so she just removed her shoe and got a blanket, then slept by her side.

    The next morning Anna woke up with a  bad headache, she had a hangover. Alexia gave her a lemonade juice.

    "Seems like you had a good time yesterday" Alexia said. "Ouch! Why do I have a bad headache and how did I have a good time yesterday" Anna said as she sat up.

  "Try to remember" Alexia said with a smirk. Anna tried to remember, "Oh No! Don't tell me I was on Leo's back and I slept on his lap" Anna said as she ran her hands through her messy hair.

     "Yes you did" Alexia replied "Why didn't you stop him!" Anna yelled "If stopped him should I call a stranger to help me carry you" Alexia replied too with a slight rising tone.

    "Oh! I'm sorry tho" Anna said as she dragged Alexia hands. "No worries, just go get ready" Alexia said .

  "Where are we going to?" Anna asked.
"Don't be silly today is grocery day" Alexia said.
  "Oh!" Anna said as she face palmed herself.

  Alexia went to her a got ready, Anna arranged the living room before she went to her room to get ready.

   Anna wore a purple top that matched with her hair band and  black trousers then a black sneakers. She let her head fall down her neck and adorned it with a hair band and laid wavy edges.

  Alexia wore a white crop top hoodie with red joggers and red sneakers. She packed her hair in a ponytail style then adorned it with fancy pins.