Chapter 17: (No title=_=)

This was the usual routine for these two, they literally called each other every day, especially Leo, their bond grew beyond imagination. Everyday she always anticipated a call from him, he really knew how to make this sunflower (Anna) glow, she couldn't understand herself but nevertheless she enjoyed every moment with him.

  Finally it's the day of Leo's return, Leo requested that she come meet him at the airport, she couldn't decline this offer because she really wanted to see him.

   It was a Saturday morning, and she was the only one at home cos Alexia stayed over at her parents house.

   She reached the airport on time and waited a little while until she saw Leo, she waved so he could be able to see her, when he was a little closer to her,  to her surprise he wasn't alone, he was with a girl.

   She won't deny but the girl was actually pretty, her blonde hair matched with her peach skirt and her blue eyes were so elegant but what the hell was he doing with her! She quickly came back to reality, "why I do even care who he's with" she mutters.

   Leo walked fast to meet her and he immediately hugged her, that scent! It was hypnotic, in her ears he said "I missed you",she felt a chill down her spine. She wanted to reply him back with " I missed you too" but she needed to be a tough girl. "Welcome back", Anna replied.

   He let go of her and introduces her to the girl beside him as his secretary, on hearing that she felt relaxed she didn't know why she felt that relaxed.

   "Hi I'm Anna" she says as she stretches forth her hands, "Hello  I'm Pearl, nice meeting you" the secretary says while she returns the gesture.

   "That's a nice name tho" Anna says.

"Thanks ma'am" Pearl replies.

    Leo held hands with her while they headed to the car, she felt she should withdraw from the entwinment  but she knew she didn't want to let go of his hands, they were so warm. Pearl sat at the front seat while they both sat at the back.

   "Was she with you to meet your mum" Anna said with whispering tone.

"Nah! She came after the two weeks" He said.

"Oh".

"Why do you ask perhaps are you jealous?" He said with a smirk.

   "Hell No! I'm not jealous, why would I be jealous" Anna said as she playfully hit him.

"Okay, Okay" he said with laughter.

   She examined his laughter, ugh! His dimples were deep and pretty, his laughter made his hazel eyes sparkle an irresistible charm "Hey snap out!" She slapped her inner self.

The car was filled with laughter and *chatters*, Leo and Pearl told Anna about the trip experience and how they they gave the business partner a smart move which resulted in them gaining the contract.

    "Mr John, after you drop Pearl at home, you drop at your house, I wanna drive the car somewhere" Leo said.

  "But Sir, that's why I'm the driver tell me the location you want to head to and I'll drop you there" Mr John said.

   "No, don't worry about that, and I won't deduct any money from your wages, so just do as I instructed" Leo said.

"Okay, Sir".

   "Where are we going to?" Anna asked with a curious tone.

"I want to show you somewhere special" Leo replied.

"Okay".

    The driver did as Leo instructed and it was only Leo and Anna that was left in the car. Leo drove to the park, he requested she come sit at the ..... seat, she had to agree because it might look like his her driver, but that wasn't why he requested for her to sit at the front seat he just wanted her to be beside him.

    She watches as the breeze blows through his hair and he reaches one hand up and pushes his hair back, he looked absolutely handsome. He noticed the way she stared at him and couldn't help but smile at her, she noticed the smile and quickly snapped out.