Chapter 7: Cinderella

Anna sat down near the mirror and Alexia started work, Alexia finished up with the make-up then helped her wear her dress.

   "OMG! Anna you look stunning but there's one thing missing and that's your shoes but don't bother I've got the right pairs of shoes for the Cinderella" Alexia said with a light chuckle.

    Alexia went to her room to get the shoes cos she knew her Anna wouldn't have a matching shoe for this gown, she went to her shoe's closet and brought out a glass heels, she knew her best friend wouldn't like a pencil-like heel so she got her a moderate heel.

     Alexia quickly ran to Anna's room, "Keep still" Alexia said as she slipped the shoes to Anna's feet. "Perfect, just take a look at yourself in the mirror you look beautiful" Alexia said.

   "Oh! Stop flattering me, my cheeks are already red" Anna said as she admired herself on the mirror. Her physique was a perfect match for this gown her bossoms were perfectly held up and her hips was in prefect alignment with the gown, Leo really picked not only a pretty gown but a perfect one.

   "I don't know why I feel nauseous I would have just told him No! But I know he'll still insist" Anna said while she walked down the stairs with Alexia.

    "Durrh! At least you're finally going to St Regis New York ball room, the place your office work never allowed you to go with me" Alexia said.

   "My darling I'm sorry, I don't usually decline your invitation on purpose but I promise I'll go with you to any place of your choice" Anna said with a pleading face.

    "Hey! I'm not that angry, here's your purse and don't forget to call Leo ma'am or else you'll have to go there by foot and these your pretty Cinderella feet will get weary" Alexia said teasingly. "Yes ma'am" Anna replied standing on attention like a solider.

    Anna called and told Leo she was ready. During the wait for Leo, Anna chatted with Alexia about the flowers and Alexia laughed at her but was annoyed that she just gave the shoes to the receptionist, their chat got interrupted when Anna got a message from Leo saying he was already waiting.

     Alexia walked Anna outside then said to Leo"Hey boy! You better take care of my best friend  or else...." She showed him her fists and he knew what that meant, "I'll cos I don't want to taste those fists of Roman Reigns" Leo replied with a smirk. "You better do so" Alexia said.

     "When you guys are done could we please get going" Anna said after she had finished laughing at Leo's last statement. "Let's get going" Leo said as he opened the door for Anna, while Anna waved at Alexia, Leo entered the car and zoom he was off.

       "You look so pretty in this gown and color red looks good on you" Leo said. Anna's ears immediately flushed red "Thank you and also for the gown thanks" Anna said. "I'm glad you like it, Cinderella" Leo replied teasingly.

"You now sound like my best friend" Anna said with a light chuckle, but Leo couldn't help but laugh "No way" he said.