Chapter 9: The dance

For this chapter you could listen to:
Bad dancer~ Johnny Drille

   Leo's arm was around her waist while his other hand was entwined with her's and her other hand was on his shoulders. Thanks to the mask they were putting on, Anna staring into his eyes would have made her laugh cos this was the only part of ball dance that she disliked.
    The pianist then changed the song to one of her best Ed Sheeran's songs named Perfect, her hips swayed perfectly with the rhythm of the keys.
      "Not bad, I thought you were a newbie for ball dances" Leo said while they were still dancing. "Yh, I've never been to a ball but I got to learn this dance steps from my ballet teacher in high school, I'm glad that I didn't forget these moves" Anna replied.
     The pianist was about ending it when Leo spinned her then she landed on................., She quickly stood up straight then he held her hands and took her to the bar counter. The drinks that were there were really expensive and their bottles were glittering. She was given a cocktail with lemon on its edge while Leo took two shots of Johnny Walker.
     Leo decided to take her to the upper room, he entwined his hands with her's, she also went with the flow, they both removed their masks cos the ball dance was over. While they walked to the elevator, Anna still continued admiring, the place it was so magnificent, Anna literally felt she was no longer on Earth and the guests they we're certainly in the most beautiful ball gowns and dazzling suits she had ever seen.
         They entered the elevator, they were the only ones inside Alex then pressed the number "5" , seems they going far away from the ball venue. It was a quite a long take off but not actually long. Anna stared at Leo with the eyes of admiration "You look nice in these outfits" Anna blurted, she quickly covered her mouth cos she didn't expect to say that.
     "Lol, thanks" Leo said with a light chuckle. "Feels like your one of the prince charming from the fairy tales" Anna said. He couldn't help but laugh out loud so did Anna they both laughed in amusement.
     "You look beautiful when you laugh, with your pretty tiny eyes that goes in when you laugh" Leo said. Anna's ears flushed red, "Oh! Stop the flattering" she said with a cute smile. "Expect more of these from me" he replied teasingly.
   "Bing" the elevator opened, they had reached their destination. They both came out, Anna through the glass door and the place certainly looked like a restaurant but she had to ask Leo to be sure, "So Leo's where's this and why are we here" Anna asked.
    "So you see this place doesn't only have a ball hall, it has many halls here but I decided to bring you to the restaurant cos maybe I thought you'll be famished after the dance" Leo replied.
  "Yh, I'm really famished and yearning for some food" Anna said. "Okay let's go in" Leo replied as they both went in.