Chapter 11: Bruised

Leo walked majestically and even didn't look like he was pain while carrying her. Anna just kept staring at his muscle, "he's really good looking Damn!"she thought. "If you keep staring at my muscles, I'm gonna stare in your eyes and lose focus and maybe you might end up back to the floor" Leo said. Tch! Anna sighed.
   Leo really was good at teasing her, she now wished she took the elevator. She felt uncomfortable so she rested her head on his chest, he looked at her and smiled. He carried carefully like a baby till they reached the parking lot.
  He gently put her on the front seat, he was about to remove her shoes, because of her twisted ankle. "I can do that myself" Anna said as she held up her knees."But I won't let you" Leo replied.
   He reached for her feet and before she could hide them away from him, he grabbed it and gently removed the shoes. "This guy is totally impossible" she said inwardly.
    He walked to driver's seat, and entered the car, zoom they were off. He stopped at a super market, he removed his seat belt, "Just sit back I'll be right back" Leo said. "If I had my way I would've gotten out of this car".
"But unfortunately, you can't" He said with a smirk. "Impossible!" She huffed.
   Few minutes later, he was out with an ice bag, "Here take this" Leo said, "Thanks" Anna said with a frown.
   Leo got into the car and drove off. This time the drive was boring, her face was glued to the window as she admired the beautiful city of New York with it's street light that lightened up to streets.
   "Is your ankle getting better?" Leo asked. "Mmm yes it's getting better" Anna replied with her face still facing the window.
  "You look bored, you didn't enjoy the ball?" Leo asked. "Nah! I enjoyed the ball it was fun it just that I feel tired and annoyed" Anna replied now facing the windscreen.
  "You're really unpredictable, you were just  furious some minutes ago" He said to her. "Same as you, you were also being annoying too"
"Didn't know I was being annoying, sorry" He said with a smile. "I'm sorry too" she said, as he nodded his head in acceptance.
  Leo drove with incredulous speed, before she knew it they had already reached her gate. She saw as Alexia ran to open the gate, Leo parked and Alexia quickly went to open the door for her best friend.
As Anna came down, Alexia saw that her best friend was leaping. "Leo what happened?" Alexia asked. "She twisted her ankle while running down the stairs" Leo replied. "Tch! , she was stubborn right?" Alexia asked. "Yh, and your fists aren't gonna touch my face cos it wasn't my fault" Leo said with a smirk.
   "But if you took care of her, she wouldn't have had a twisted ankle, so.." Alexia said with as a threatening smile formed on her lips "But she was stubborn" Leo replied.  " I can accept that cos she's stubborn sometimes" Alexia said with a chuckle.
   "I'm not stubborn you guys" Anna said with a giggle. "Thanks for the night it was fun" Anna said as Leo was about driving off. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Goodnight" He said as he drove off.
   Alexia helped Anna inside, Alexia took her to her room and helped her unzip her gown and walked her to the bathroom, then helped her rub some ointment on the twisted ankle. She allowed her best friend to rest and reserve the talk for the next day.
"Goodnight" they both said in unison.