Chapter 12: Twinning

It's morning and Anna wakes up to see her best friend sleeping next to her, she thought she had left for her room yesterday. Alexia was like the sister she never had, she was so caring but fierce.

"Hey, how's your ankle" Alexia said as she rubbed her eyes. "It's better than yesterday" Anna replied.

"So today you're gonna gist me all about yesterday since you won't be going to work today" Alexia said.

"I thought you weren't going to ask for it" Anna said with a chuckle.

"You know I'll, so get up and go take your bath I'm going to the kitchen" Alexia said as she got up from the bed.

Alexia got to the kitchen and prepared breakfast then went to take her bath, she wasn't going to work today so she wore casual clothes. The girls chatted as they ate, "The only part of this story I love was the moment he picked you up, Oh my goshberries!!!! Why didn't he just kiss you!" Alexia said with a brightened face.

"Alexia I'd have punched him if he did that" Anna said "You must be kidding me, your fists that are much softer than bread" Alexia said teasingly.

"But you know, I'm not in for love, so don't think of me and Leo as couples" Anna said as she dropped her cup. "Anna you know you aren't getting any younger why don't you give love a chance" Alexia said.

"Alexia but he hasn't even asked me out so why all the thoughts so forget about all this" Anna said. "Tch! That's true but whatever" Alexia said.

"Beep! Beep!" The girls heard a car honk, " Let me go check who's there" Alexia said as walked to door. After few minutes, Alexia came back.

"Who's that?" Anna asked. "It's Leo" Alexia answererd. "Jeese! What's he doing here?" Anna asked. "Obviously he came to see you so I'm letting him in" Alexia said.

Alexia came back inside with Leo, Leo looked more handsome than yesterday, his hair was slicked back and it made him look elegant. "Hi" Leo said as he walked towards Anna "Hello, what brings you here?" Anna asked.

"I came to see you of course, so how's your ankle?" Leo replied. "Better than yesterday, you really didn't have to come here" Anna replied.

"But here I am, so now  why don't we all go to the mall?" Leo asked. Alexia knew Anna was going to say No so before she could say No she immediately shouted "Yes".

"Okay then you girls should get ready, I'll be here waiting" Leo said "Okay then" Alexia said as she cleared the table and quickly went to help Anna up the stairs.

Few minutes Anna and Alexia came downstairs. Anna had packed her hair in a ponytail style then wore a white crop top with  Jean trousers and black sandals, while Alexia packed her hair in a French braid then wore a black hoodie with a jean trousers and a canvas. This was what Alexia usually call a mall outfit.

"Anna if someone sees us, they might think we're doing the couple to-match" Leo said with a smirk. "Gosh! never mind I'm no longer going to mall, you both can carry on" Anna said as she sat on the couch.

"We aren't going anywhere without you so get up lady" Alexia said as she pulled Anna to her feets. "Gosh! "She's such a drama queen" Leo said. Anna gave him that killer eye look, he immediately zipped his lips.

Leo wore a white shirt with a jean trousers and a sneakers, what a coincidence. Anna just face palmed herself out of frustration, this guy was really a teaser. "Okay let's get going" Leo said, he knew Anna was going to leap so he went to help her, she wanted to decline but her best friend gave her the "C'mon do it" eye.