Chapter 24:

_*For this chapter you can listen to Count on You by Johnny Drille.*_

"Let go of me, Anna yelled with tears.

   " Shut up you b**ch!" He said as he tied Anna's mouth and hands.

  He ripped Anna's clothes apart and pushed her to the wall and gripped her by the hair as he placed the knife into the hot template and wrote the last letter of his name on her back.

   "With this at your back you wouldn't forget this moment, baby" he said as he removed the scarf from her mouth and like a wild animal kissed her aggressively on her lips and intentionally bit them.

   Anna wept in pains as she yelled for help, while crying out loud he gave her a fierce slap on her face. He laid her to the floor and aggressively entered her as he paced to and fro with lust.

   "Brrr" her alarm rang, she jerked from the bed as her pillow was already soaked with sweat, she had the nightmare again. She sluggishly switched it off as she stood up from the bed and went straight into the bathroom to get cleaned. She went to her closet and got her sport wear, she tried different ones to see if it could cover her scar, but there were all sleeveless and the scar was right below her shoulders, she finally wore a black sleeveless and black joggers and covered it with a jacket she felt satisfied and she concluded her dressing as she packed hair in a  rough bun.

   She went to Alexia's room to inform her that's she going out, cos she remembered intentionally missing out the jogging part in their conversation yesterday.

  "Wake up sleepy head" Anna said as she brought down Alexia's duvet.

   " Arggh, you could easily have waited till dusk, before you disturb me" Alexia said as she sat up cleaning her eyes.

  " Well I just came to inform, you I'm going jogging"

  " What, since when?" Alexia asked with a curiousity filled expression.

   " Since today"

    "I know you wouldn't definitely be going out alone, so is it Leo?"

   " Blah, blah, you guessed right, well I've got to go, bye"

   " Wait, why you putting on a jacket it isn't cold outside?"

  Anna pulled the jacket and showed her the scar, " that's the reason" Anna said as she put it back on.

  " Oh that, you really need to make out time to tell him about this"

   " I'll definitely try and I had the nightmare again."

  " Again?" Alexia said as she came down from the bed and pulled Anna into a warm hug and stroke her hair and whispered "it's definitely gonna be alright, I promise".

   "Mmmm, thanks nut head, bye"

   " You're welcome crackhead, have fun" Alexia said as Anna walked through her room door.

   Anna got a ride to the bus stop and luckily for her Leo was already seating at the bus stop,he looked so elegant with his long legs in those pairs of perfect joggers and the perfect Puma sneakers.
    "This isn't some fashion show bro, it's just an exercise" Anna said in her head as she walked towards him.

     "Hi" she said as she was now closer to him.

     "Yeah, hello" Leo replied as his scanned Anna's body, despite she wasn't wearing a revealing dress, he still couldn't resist the urge to scan through her body.

   "Hey, you going or not?" As she clicked her fingers on his face.

   "I wouldn't deny any chance to spend my morning with you, let's get going" Leo said as he stood up and held her hands.

   "Okay let's have a race" Leo said as he swung his hands in air, stretching his arms.

   "I'm not good at running, so let's just continue with jogging"

  " I don't usually take No for answer, so on your knees"

   " Ughhh, bossy Leo" she said as she went down on one knee.

   "On your mark, get set run" Leo said as he ran like a cheetah, while Anna kept trying to catch up with him.

   "Ouch! My ankle!" Anna cried out loud.

  Leo turned his back and saw Anna on the floor and it looked like she was in serious pain. He ran back to her to check what the problem was, immediately he knelt down to check her ankle. Anna took on her heels and ran as fast as she could.

  "Hey! Come back that's cheating" Leo said as he laughed at the prank Anna just pulled up.
Leo ran quite fast to meet up with her.

    After the exercise, they both decided to stop at the breakfast Cafe for some coffee. Leo saw how Anna was sweating profusely, he had asked her to remove her jacket but she bluntly refused. She had thought about telling Leo about the scar she couldn't keep concealing the secret no more, she had made up her mind to tell him.

  Leo saw how uncomfortable she was, he sensed something was definitely wrong he saw anxiety written all over her.

  "Are you alright?" Leo said as he held her hands that were on the table.

    " Yeah, I'm alright, was just pondering on something"

   " Would mind to share."

  " Mmm maybe I might feel relieved" Anna said as she took another sip of her coffee. Leo walked towards the counter and paid for the bill and they exited the cafe.

   "So what's the issue?"

   "It's about my last relationship"

   " What about it? "
Anna removed her jacket and walked a little bit faster so that the scar will be visible and Leo would be able to see it. Leo scanned through her back and his eyes caught sight of the scar, he dragged her by the hands close to him.

   "Who did this you, how did this happen?" Leo asked with an outraged tone.

   "Calm down" Anna said with her already tears filled eyes.

"Shush, it's alright you really don't have to tell me now" He said as he drew her into a warm hug as Anna sunk her head in his shoulders.

   "But I want to tell it to you now, it's really weighing me down, I can't conceal it no more"

" Okay, if you insist let's go to my house maybe you can be able to  cool down your nerves and then spill it out later" Leo said as he pulled out of the hug, wiping her tears with the back of his palm.

  "Mmm, okay" her eyes caught sight of his wet shirt at his shoulder side.

"Sorry for that" she said as she wiping it not like it was going to make the shirt dried but to show she sincerely meant it.

   "It's okay Cinderella, I actually signed up for wet shirts when I wooed you" he said with a smirk on his face.
   Anna face lit with a smile, Leo was satisfied with it he then laid a kiss on her lips.

    "Definitely not in public Romeo" Anna said with her already flared cheeks.

   "Okay Cinderella, should I call the chauffeur to pick us up or I should hitch a cab which do you prefer?"

   "Chaffeur is preferable"

    " Okay mi lady your wish is my command".