chapter 11 Another demon

As nezuko and takeo were nearing to their destination . It became dark a day had passed. It was really awkward for takeo to speak with his sister for the first time . After they left home she did not open her mouth or smiled.

Takeo was following her from behind he could only see her back .

As takeo was thinking of what happened he heard his sister's voice she said " its dark . Let's look if there's a place where else can rest for tonight " .

It was clear from her voice that she was sad.

Takeo spots a shrine .

"Nee chan there's a shrine lets rest there tonight! "

"Yeah let's go "says nezuko with a small smile.

As they head towards the shrine and open the door they are in a state of pure shock.

What they saw was really tragic "a demon devouring two humans".

As soon as the demon sees the two of them he says ahh another meal. He suddenly jumbs and pushes takeo.

Takeo falls and as the demon was going to bite him he takes the axe he has and tries to defend himself he somehow pushes the demon and tries to run.

Nezuko was so heart broken and shook by the terrible scene in front of her. The blood and the scene reminded her of her family , that tragic scene where they laid dead, that moment where there bodies were covered in blood and the painful and sad look on their faces as they have already left.

Nezuko then heard takeo's scream "ahhhhhhhhhh "

It seems that as takeo tried to run the demon caught him and injured him. There was blood on his leg.  The demon scratched one of his thighs , which made it difficult for him to run. He seemed to be in pure pain .

Nezuko , as soon as she saw takeo ran towards him , took her axe and slices off the demon's head . There seemed to be no moment from the demon.

Nezuko helped takeo get up and wrapped a cloth around his thigh to stop the bleeding . As she wrapped the cloth she apologised "im sorry takeo I was distracted and you got injured really bad ".

"Nee cha- "as he was going to say something he saw the same demon attack nezuko it seemed that he grew arms from his head it was really creepy but it was good that nezuko had her axe by her side .

She was able to stop the demon from biting her . The demon pushes nezuko to the ground .

The demon was too strong for her, the demon was continuing to push nezuko to the ground however nezuko manages to use the last of her strength manages to throw the demon . The axe ended up stuck in the tree and the demon was trapped.  "I shouldn't have wrapped my hair on the axe he mumbles".

Nezuko was panting and on the other side takeo was nowhere to be seen nezuko panicked. She started looking however there was no trace of him .

She began to tear up thinking the worst possibility. As she was doing so she heard a scream. It was takeo.

She then ran towards the direction where the sound was heard.