chapter 14 memory

Suddenly the bear raised an arm intending to attack them.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were hit and the both went flying to different directions. Tanjiro blacked out a moment and when he came to his senses he saw his little sister, her pink jewel like eyes darkened from fear and her face pale. She couldn't move she was paralyzed with fear.

Tanjiro felt something at that moment. He felt something awake in him. In the blink of an eye a certain memory flashed before his eyes.

In that he saw a man with burgundy hair looking at a little child who looked the same size as Nezuko. He took her in his arms gently . She was breathing but her injuries were really bad .

Her face was pale. Blood stained in her clothes. And as for the man he couldn't help but look at the child with teary eyes. He felt pity towards the child. He felt helpless. He felt weak. Even though she was in his arms he couldn't save her. She took her last breath in his arms. And he continued to sob for the child. (Sorry for making yoriichi out off character ಥ╭╮ಥ ) .

And after a while his eyes darkened and and rage filled his soul. He griped the child's lifeless body gently and said with his expression darkening " Muzan Kibutsuji I will make sure we kill you. We won't stop until you die !!".

With the man's darkened expression the memory ends. Tanjiro felt alot of emotions pity, helplessness, sadness , frustration, moreover rage and anger he felt an erge to destroy the thing that took the life of that little child. He wanted to crush it. Now as he was looking at his little sister, she reminded him of the child that he saw .

Nezuko too had small stains of blood in her clothes. Tanjiro face darkened and turned out to resemble the same expression as the man he saw in his dream. His body moved he was quick . He pulled the knife he had and as he reached near the bear he stabs the bear with the knife from the back.

The bear let if a scream . It was in pain and tanjiro taking advantage of the bear as it screamed stabed it again but this time straight to his heart. The bear died and while stabbing blood was splashed onto both Nezuko and tanjiro's face. Nezuko seemed to be even more terrified as for tanjiro his vision was becoming blurry he tried his best to stay conscious but however soon collapse onto the snowy blood stained ground with Nezuko shaking his body as she called out for him. He soon closes his eyes..... And felt himself fall onto a dark place it was filled with memories and information. Tanjiro began to take a look at them one at a time.

I know I'm not updating regularly 😸 but I have my reason. For the past couple of months I've been through alot just like some of you guys.  But I still try to be strong because I know that I'm not only the one on a situation like this there might be alot of people like me in a worst situation than mine. I still I'm doing my best to be strong 🙂. And also from the very depts of my heart I hope that all of you guys are safe 💖 .