Chapter 13 Tanjiro in the past

In these past 3 months nezuko has gone through harsh training . She is still training . As for takeo he was told that he was quite young. He often helps his sister by treating her wounds.

(Now back to tanjiro)

He fell fast asleep because of the medicine.

"Its so warm"

"Where am I? "

"I took the medicine so am I a human now?"

"Onii chan!! Wake up!!! You promised to play today!!! Onii chan!!"

He open to see a pair of shining jewel like pink eyes .

"Huh nezuko" he mutters

"You promised to play"

"Yeah let's play then"

"Yay!!! Onii chan you seem kind of sad what happened?" Nezuko was concerned for tanjiro.

"Huh?! Do I? It was just........um....I had a nightmare. A nightmare that I never want to see again". He says with gloomy eyes.

"Onii chan you seem weird you always smile but now you are like emotionless".

"Oh was I ? I was lost in the train of thoughts nezuko. Comeon now let's play!"

"Mm okay".

Nezuko and tanjiro played lots of games they were truly happy after playing.

Days passed soon it became months then years.

Tanjiro was now going to turn 8. And nezuko was going to turn 7.

"Tanjiro nezuko are you sure you want to go with dad it might be dangerous in all this snow".

"No! Please mom.. The both of us wants to go. Please". The two of them begged.

Kie sighed and gave them permission to go outside. But she had a condition that they must stay with their dad and not leave his side.

"Okay!!" The siblings yelled in unison.
Kie and tanjuro smiled at them. They looked cute after all.

It was a snowy day. Everything was covered with snow. Their dad had a hachlet just incase . Tanjiro was also given a small knife.

The three walk for a while enjoying the scenery and stuff.

Soon they couldn't see clearly as winter fog appeared. The sky was no longer clear anymore it was as if it would start snowing soon. It grew even more cold.

Tanjuro suggested that its time for them to return as it would start snowing soon.

As they were going to leave, suddenly tanjiro and nezuko's dad was in a fighting stance.

He said to his children without even moving an inch. "Run....don't look back just run...please don't ask why do as I say...."

Tanjiro understood that something was wrong and quickly grabes frightened and worried nezuko's hand and starts to run.

They ran for a while. Nezuko found it very hard to keep up with her brother. She soon fell on her knees and panted "onii chan I can't run anymore.........I can't....sorry......"

Nezuko was extremely tired and exhausted.

Tanjiro says nezuko "I will carry you nezuko .I am sure that there is something that is following us. We have to hurr-"

Before Tanjiro could finish his sentence he sees a dark figure behind nezuko it wasn't clear because of the fog.

Tanjiro soon realises from its smell
" it's a bear!!!"

Nezuko was frightened and couldn't move an inch after she turned back and looked at the bear.

Tanjiro was yelling something but she couldn't hear what tanjiro was saying.

Tanjiro comes towards nezuko and hugs her tight. Not letting go. The both of them stared at the bear as the huge bear was staring at them.

Suddenly the bear raised an arm intending to attack them.

Sorry I didn't update for a long time.... I wanted to update but I was really busy. I have Wednesday as my deadline to submit my notes so I've been writing them. Anyways how are you guys doing? And also I have started watching a new anime called bungou stray dogs cause my friend recommended it to me . I only got a chance to watch the 1st episode but it was really good. And also ik its late to ask but did you guys like aot ending?