Chapter 16

Tanjiro then says crying even harder with his face down , staring at his hands "I  yoriichi in my dream....yoriichi kamado our ancestor".

tanjiro's dad appears to be shocked but then his expression changes to a serious one. "You should rest for now you are burning up. We'll talk after you have a good rest tanjiro. Sleep don't worry about anything else. You are too young dear child."

Tanjiro soon fell asleep after taking his medicine. His eyes were puffy and red. He cried alot when he was awake telling he had to do something about the demons his mother was really worried about tanjiro. As for nezuko she couldn't help but look sad and finally burst into tears seeing her brother sad.

It was midnight nezuko was asleep next to tanjiro and kie was walking outside with alot of questions on her mind the name yorichii kept repeating on her mind as her husband was out siting on a rock and starring at the beautiful full moon the stars in the sky made the view even more beautiful.

"Tanjuro" she called out "I have to know tanjuro. I have alot of questions tanjuro. Who is yorichii it seemed like you knew somethings tanjuro".

Tanjuro smiled and stood up and approached his wife and began telling all about yorichii. She seemed shocked and worried about what tanjiro saw in his dream because some dreams may not be dreams they might be a memory from the past. An ancestral memory of someone.

After a few days tanjiro managed to recover and had a talk with his father telling him what he saw in that dream. And what that same dream made tanjiro have a certain goal in life.

He wanted to be a demon Hunter and wanted to save lives. He wanted to become one inorder to protect his family and all others from experiencing some things the unfortunate people experienced because of the demons.

Tanjuro didn't agree this at first but as time passed he agreed to it eventually because of how tanjiro begged him day and night inorder to have the permission as well as blessing to become a demon Hunter who protects others.

Tanjiro trained hard and as time passed the breath of the sun also was mastered very well by tanjiro.

As tanjiro turned 10 he could sprint on a very snowy day and hold his breath for a very long time without any difficulty.

Life was good for the kamados until tanjuro fell severely ill. Tanjuro deep inside knew that his father won't last long but he didn't wanted to believe that hope is still hope right? It's something that keeps us living to see tomorrow even in our desperate hours.

A day before tanjuro's death he called his son and passed his earings to him.
Telling him to wear it. Tanjiro just looks at the earings.

The next day tanjiro as well as his siblings woke up to their mother crying out loud it was at that moment they discover that their father had passed away .

They mourned for him as he was buried . The whole family was sad and comforted each other . Tanjiro was alone in a room it was midnight everyone else was sleeping except him and his mom.

Sorry for the long wait🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️