Chapter 5 "tragedy"

It was morning. Nezuko and takeo were going to leave.

"Hmm saburo San about yesterday...... I understand the pain of losing your family whom you held dear... that's why if your ever feel lonely just come and stay for a bit at our home you might feel better". Says nezuko with a smile.

"Yes.. please come we would be happy... "Says takeo with a huge smile.

After hearing the words of the children he was really and he promised to come to their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a while nezuko and takeo are still climbing the mountain.

"The air here is so heavy." Says nezuko

"Yes I can barely breath. It would be even colder tonight.....how is Oni chan going to perform the dance tonight if it's this cold and freezing. " replies takeo.

"Mm takeo your Oni chan can breath easily in this cold. I remember when he was little  even if the air was heavy he used to run around the whole mountain like it was nothing."

"Ahhhh Oni chan is so enthusiastic and has strong lungs too.... No fair."

"Now now Oni chan only has strong lungs because he trained- "nezuko stopped talking and looked some what worried.

"Nee chan what's wrong?"

"Takeo why didn't our siblings come to see us here? Usually they used to wait here eagerly for us to return if we went anywhere? Some thing's wrong takee". Nezuko runs as fast as she could . it is really hard to run in a kimono and if you run really fast your legs could be seen.

Takeo followed her after a while the both siblings reached their come and was really shocked beyond words could say.

Instead of being greeted by warm heart melting smiles of their family they were greeted by the strong metallic smell of blood.

The both didn't knew anything. Only tons of questions roose on their minds. Is it a bear?.....did Oni chan hunt down a bear like last time?

The two who were both shocked and  terrified walked . Until they reached their home , only to see their Oni chan on the floor. Protecting the youngest kid , roktua. The both were wearing their night wear which a covered in nothing but crimson blood.

Nezuko who had tears on her eyes ran towards Tanjiro and roktua. Takeo also followed her . He had been overflowing with tears on his eyes.

"Oni chan what happened? Who did this to you? Pleas-" nezuko who had kneeled to examine their brothers body reverted her headto her left since there was a strong scent of blood coming.

Once again both her and her little brother were greeted by more dead bodies of their family.

Their mom was protecting hanako. While shigeru was lying upside down with eyes wide open. It confirmed that he died.

After seeing this takeo who was standing kneeled down and broke down to tears and was crying very hardly. And then

"Takeo don't lose hope... Oni Chan's body is still warm and he is breathing. If we will get him to a doctor he could be saved...... Ah! And also takee come with me it's not safe here." Said nezuko trying to calm down.

All takeo could do was nod he followed his nee chan as she was running carrying his Oni chan.

The siblings ran as fast as they can.

It's been a while since they started running the air is very heavy and the both are having a hard time breathing.

Suddenly Tanjiro's hands moved a bit in a creepy way. Takeo who was behind nezuko noticed this. But before he could tell his nee chan, Tanjiro bends his neck backwards as he starts screeming his irises weren't seen.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhrhhghh" he started wriggling. This made nezuko lose her balence. And takeo slipped because of snow. Currently they were standing on the end of a cliff.

The trio fell down from a great height however they were saved by tbe snow.

When they came to their senses they saw their oni chan standing.  This legs appeared to be rose coloured since he was cold.

"Ah oni chan you shouldn't walk I will carry you". Nezuko said but as soon as she said this tanjiro who was really far away till a minute ago was now so close to nezuko. He grabbed her by her shoulder and tried bitting her. But he failed. As takeo rushed and punched him. He had fangs and cat like eyes.

After receiving the punch from takeo tanjiro was fell on the ground.

Tanjiro then stood up like nothing happened.

As soon as tanjiro stood....
"Oni chan come back to your senses!!!" Takeo yelled.

"I am sorry oni chan. While I was sleeping like a baby in saburo san's home you guys were being brutually murdered. If I had been here.... there might have been a chance we could have saved our family. It's all my fault." Nezuko broke down. Takeo who heard what nezuko said also broke down.

Upon seeing his siblings cry...the demon tanjiro was so heart broken and sad. And that's when he remembered everything that happened the previous day.

As tanjiro was thinking he was caught off gaurd by a man with different patterned haori witha katana. There was words inscribbed in the katana. It said "destroy evil demons"

That's all for today stay tunned for the next chapter 💐💐💐thankyou