Chapter 9 Pillars

Giyuu then said "there is nothing to worry about here. If your brother doesn't try to devour any humans then he will be safe and sound but if he does try to devour a human then he shall be killed mercilessly. And as for you go see an old man who lives at the foot of Mount Sagiri. Tell that giyuu tomioka sent you".

Tanjiro was still muttering and his arms were tightly held by giyuu. He looked pitiful , tears in his eyes , blood that was currently boiling in him because of pure hatred and guilt that he wasn't strong enough to protect his family. As the eldest son he failed.

He felt as if he was a failure , an irresponsible person and a demon of his enemy's blood.

Takeo and Nezuko felt pure sadness seeing their brother in such a state. All they could do was trust the man with katana and go to the place where he said to go since the word "home" was no more.

And suddenly the man disappeared with their brother.
Nezuko started walking towards their home to bury the bodies of her loved ones. Takeo followed Nezuko without saying a word.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So that's what happened master" says giyuu.

The rest of the pillars were shocked.

That's a flamboyant demon!! Says the sound pillar uzui .

Finally , maybe we can be friends with the demon , I wonder if I can meet that little demon. Says the flower pillar kocho kanae.

A demon is still a demon I prefer we kill him.... Says  the snake pillar Iguro.

Yes!!! let's not take the risk and kill the demon immediately!!!! Says the fire pillar kyojirou rengoku.

Yes master let's do so says the wind pillar sanemi shinasugawa.

Giyuu then asks master what's your opinion in this? What should we do with the demon?

Please vote and comment

😁😁😁😁😁😁