Chapter 18

"When you will get better, let's do some wood chopping together ok? "Said tanjiro. His eyes were filled with love and affection.

"Alright then I'll get going take care okay I'll be back soon!"
Tanjiro waved as he started waking . But stopped after seeing his younger sister, nezuko carrying a sleeping roktua on her back.

"Ah Nezuko she made Roktua sleep so that he won't throw a tantrum my little sister is all grown up it was like yesterday when she was little." He thought.

"Ah !! Oni chan !!"

"Yes nezuko ...... Roktua's sound asleep today . How cute....."

"Yes oni chan I put him to sleep or else he would have made a fuss when we would have left..... Don't you think?"

"Yes that's true...... You are going to the town to buy takeo medicine right?but the town's quite far away , right? So just incase of you being attacked by some bad men or something take my hatchlet with you......"

"Oh Oni chan how could I carry something like that......" Nezuko said as the conversation was getting awkward.

"Nezuko I have already wrapped the hatchet on a cloth please take it with you nezuko..... please don't say no...." Says tanjiro with his casual smile.

Nezuko you won't understand but there are demons at night I want to tell you this but I don't want you to be concerned. I'll keep it all to myself so that you can life a happy life . I'll carry all of the burden no matter how big it is. I'll do it everything for my family.

"Ok I will do as you say oni chan....... "Said nezuko knowing she would make her brother mad if she says no.

"Hmm good...... "He smiles warmly. Hehe how cute.

And then his smile drops as he remembers something

"Nezuko make sure you return before night time..... And if by any chance you are not able to make it rent a place to stay for one single night...... there are man eating demons roaming at night....." I never wanted to say this but it's for your safety You won't believe me you might be thinking I'm referring to men. If you are thinking it that way then be it. I don't want you to be aware of the mess the world has been ever since muzan kibutsuji was made a demon.

He then passes a nezuko who's eyes are wide from hearing the words of her brother.

Tanjiro wakes away as nezuko looks at his back as he was walking away. "I have a very bad feeling about today" she whispers under her breath.

He walks past the mountain and starts to sell charcoals in the town. He also helps a man who was accused of breaking something which in reality was broken by a cat. Everyone seems to love tanjiro alot.

In another way they also worried for him. And some pitied too. He had to work alot for the happiness of the family.

Tanjiro manages to sell all the charcoals by afternoon and starts to head back up the mountain back to his home. There he was stoped by old man saburo and tanjiro greets him.

Hey guys so I just wrote this chapter at mid night it's basically like 00:36 am rn.
I will publish it tmrrw. And if u guys are wondering why I'm awake thennnnn Ill sayyy I have my half yearly next week and by the end of this month it'll finish. Butt!!! Plot twist my readerssss at the start of November we have the big exam known as board exam. So it'll probably end by the end of November I think .

My eyes are telling me to sleep however! I can't ! Cause I have to learn it's offline exam this time soo I gotta learn some historical things aka history of war etc . I just took a break and thought I'll write this storyyy.

Now I'll be going back to the studies and coming back to write next chapter by 2:15 am peace out :))

Also vote this chap it level up my confidence and also leave a comment if I'm free I'll reply :D.