Chapter 4 "Demons"

"Huh Takeo what are you doing here??"

"Nee chan...... "He came to Nezuko as soon as he saw her and ran into her arms. He was sobbing really hard.

Nezuko and saburo were really confused.

Nezuko then hugged takeo back and patted his head assuring him that he was going to be alright.

"What's the matter ? What happened takee? "She asked with worry.

"Nee chan mom scolded me every time I went out today.... And oni chan scolded me for chopping woods today..... No matter what I do they are never satisfied......they are so mean and I hate them so muchhh...... "*Sob* takeo replied.

"Hah takeo they only told it for your good....." Nezuko says .

Saburo also nods in agreement stating "doing work while you are sick would only make you sicker takeo."

"Well because of that you ran away from home?" Nezuko asks as she was answered with a nod from takeo.

"Did you eat ? Asks saburo and takeo nods. Then let your sister eat.... she left her food unfinished . "Says saburo.

Takeo nods and takes a sit next to nezuko as he was sniffing.

Nezuko starts eating her unfinished food.

Saburo then asks "did you ran away from home takeo? "

Takeo sat silent. He had an expression of sadness and guilt. He continued to act like that for some time.

Time passed and old man saburo layed 3 futons and nezuko helped him. While takeo was sitting in the same position. But this time he had a very sad expression on his face.

He then spoke "I was so angry that I called brother stupid bastard and yelled at mom that she was ugly and stupid. I also told them that I hated the 2 of them. Our younger siblings were asleep. "His voice was filled with nothing but guilt.

Both saburo and nezuko appeared shocked. They were staring at takeo without any expression on their faces.

Takeo was on the verge of breaking down to tears. And that's when nezuko's big sister instincts kicked in.

"It's alright mom and Oni chan would understand. It's not like you comitted a great sin or any thing....I was the same as you at your age. You just have to apologize and everything is going to be alright before you know it takee..." nezuko says as she pats her brother's head.

"Now just take your medicine even if your body temperature's normal and lay down and rest takee."

Saburo can't help but smile nostalgically at the siblings.

The 3 lay down and there is nothing but the sound of wind blowing outside. It was dead silent.

Nezuko breaks the silence. "Are there demons outs there? Do demons exist? "

Takeo who was really sleepy was fully awaken because of his sister question.

Saburo answers. "Demons exist. They are only active at night. They devour humans. They massacred my family years ago. But there are the demon slayer corps to protect us from demons."

"Ah I see" the siblings replied.

"But I wonder why oni chan didn't come here."

"Huh what do you mean takee? "

"Nee chan it's that oni chan was chasing me as I was running away. But suddenly he turned back and ran back toward our home. I wonder why? "

"Oh it's nothing to worry about. He can surely sense our scent from all the way up there so he might know we are safe. Just rest takee tomorrow's a long day...."

"Mm"

They then sleeps

Hey guys if you like this please vote and comment.