Chapter 1 "kamados"

It was snowing  very hard that day . A young boy with burgundy hair fills his basket with charcoal . He then stands up as the basket is now full.

He then carries the basket on his back. He then turns back revealing his face. His hair burgundy hair was tied back some what loosely and he had a pair of crimson shiny eyes those which appeared gentle at first look. He had some dust over his cheeks. And a mark over his forehead.

And as he started to walk with his load to the nearest town inorder to sell the charcoal......he hears someone call his name "tanjiro!!"

It was his mom . He immediately rushes over to his mother and curious to know why she called him.

His mom was gentle and kind . She had black hair along with a pair of jewel like purple eyes, and a mole next to her lips. She looked really young and beautiful for her age.

She then takes out a cloth , kneels down reaching to her son's height and wipes the dust off his face. The young boy closes his eyes as she wipes his cheek.

She says " tanjiro you don't have to do this. It's snowing heavyly today. Please stay home dear you might get sick like takeo."

He replies with his casual smile that could melt anyone's heart " mom I am going to be fine and also I want everyone to eat their fill at new year. And also I will be carefull to not get sick since tomorrow's the day when I will finally be doing it. "

She then chuckles and gives a nod.

Tanjiro was now heading to sell the charcoal in the town down the mountain. As he was heading someone grabs his haori.

He turns back only to be greeted with 2 pairs of red eyes like his. " Onii chan can I come with you ? "Said a girl with black hair which doesn't go down her shoulders.

"No Onii chan take me with you I promise to help you with the load,......so please take me with you Onii chan." Says a young boy with shaved hair and crimson eyes.

"Umm well " how can I refuse them when they are acting so cute tanjiro thought as he continued to smile kind of nervously .

"no you can't go hanako, shigeru!!" their mom yelled.
"It's snowing hard and you can't breath easily like your Onii chan and nee chan can!! And even if you go you would end up getting sick like takeo!!"

Suddenly a sound was heard" slam" and there stood a boy in his casual outfit .  He had short and a bit of spiky  black hair .  A mole next to his eye. His eyes were like Tanjiro's. And not to mention his face was red as a tomato.

"no I am not sick at all so take me with you Onii chan . I will help you. Cough cough. I will help you in all the ways I can. Cough. And also can carry the basket with me too!! cough.

"Takeo go and rest "tanjiro said as his smile faded away and a dark aura surrounded him.

"I made onii chan pissed "was on takeo's mind

"Oo onii chan is pissed". Whispered little shigeru to his sister hanako.

"Yes this is is the first time right?  Takeo is in danger now." Shigeru Whispered back.

"Yes onii chan I will get some rest" Takeo said as he frowned a bit. Suddenly he felt a hand over his head. It was gentle and for some reason made him feel safe.

"When you will get better,  let's do some wood chopping together ok? "Said tanjiro.  His eyes were filled with gentleness as he spoke.

Alright" Takeo shattered and folded his arms as he went back with a small smile on his face.

"Hanako , Shigeru if you guys stay good and help mom .... I will read some stories to you as soon as I get home."

"Yeah ok !!!! "the children cheered. 

"ok mom I am leaving bye!! "said tanjiro as he waved his hands.

And his mom and sibling waved back too....

" Be safe , alright !!"