Chapter 3 Nezuko

Nezuko walks to the town inorder to buy medicine for her brother Takeo.

"So cold.hah it's really freazing today huh."

"I wonder what everyone might be doing now....."

"Hmm"

"Onii chan would be selling charcoal."
"Mom would be making lunch."
"Hanako and Shigeru must have been helping mom out."
"Takeo and Roktua would be sleeping."

"Ahh I reached the store..... Oh no what a long line.... By the time I get the medicine it would be evening....."

"Takeo just wait a bit longer."

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hah finally got the medicine. "

"It's past evening now . I must get home. Fast!!!!"

She runs as fast as she can and was really close to the mountain where her home was.

"Just a little more......"

As Nezuko was going to go...... A familiar man who appeared to be in his 50s or so stopped her. Nezuko knew this man his name was Saburo .

"Nezuko it's dangerous at night so don't go!" The man saburo shouted.

"Huh no my home is nearby so it's alright.... And also Takeo is sick so I must get him the medicine so-"

"Nezuko listen there are demons at night..... Man eating demons so don't go!!!!"

At this point Nezuko was shocked. And many questions were on her mind, does demon's exist? Onii chan mentioned about this too!!

"Come in and have dinner, I am sure that you haven't eaten anything yet...."

Nezuko nods in agreement and starts eating after saying thank you for the food. While saburo was doing some thing else as he had already ate.

It was silent and was getting awkward. Nezuko decides to break the silence.

"Umm Saburo San does demons exist?" She asks with curiosity.

And as Saburo was going to answer her question they heard foot steps. Judging the sound that the person was running .

Saburo and Nezuko exchanged nods as she takes her hachlet and gets her gaurd up . Saburo does the same and takes the wooden stick that was just next to him. The wood was heavy and strong and a single hit can knock a person out unconscious.

They opens the door only to find a black haired , red eyed kid who stopped after see them.

"Takeo!!!!! Why are you here?"Nezuko shouted.....