Chapter 19

Tanjiro manages to sell all the charcoals by afternoon and starts to head back up the mountain back to his home. There he was stoped by old man saburo and tanjiro greets him.

Tanjiro stopped as he reached the back of his home. He thought that may be he could surprise his siblings. And give them the sweets he bought for them they would be happy.

And as he was thinking as his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of woods being chopped.

What the - who would be chopping wood? He thought to himself.

He then went to the other side of the house where he would usually chop woods.

He was really angry by that sight he saw when he went there..... it was takeo he was the one who was chopping wood. He appeared to be fine no longer having the feverish look or tiredness that one would have if they were sick.

"Takeo!!!!"Yelled tanjiro hard. His voice echoed even his siblings heard this yelling and were really scared. They were hiding behind their mom since this sound really scared them badly. Roktua started crying. And yelling could be heard. If was coming from the back of their home. They went there to find takeo being scolded by tanjiro.

Kie, their mom noticed the hachlet on takeo's hand and quickly understood what was going on.

Kie also began to scold takeo.

Why won't you listen to us takeo? Said kie

You are sick you must be resting now. scolded tanjiro

Get inside this instant! We will take about this while your siblings fall asleep. Kie yelled.

Time passed..

The kamados had food. Tanjiro as promised read the children stories they were giggling and having fun.

However takeo was sitting upset in a corner and kie was arranging those clothes which were needed for tanjiro's dance.

Takeo qurelled with them as mentioned in the previous chapter

"I wonder where he learned such words" says tanjiro annoyed

"He was just trying to help us tanjiro. Tanjiro please chase takeo....we shouldn't have scolded him right? Just like you I also understand him.....and how he feels after all I am his mother and you are his brother......" says  kie

Yes mom I understand. I will be going now and you should close the door. We don't know if there are demons around here. As you already know mom they are really fast." Says tanjiro as he goes outside.

Although it was pitch dark he could see.
His strong sense of smell told him the way.

As he was going to grab takeo's arm he sensed a strong evil scent it was coming from his home.

Tanjiro knew something was off so he rushed back as fast as he could.

As he reached his home there stood a figure , the source of the sent he saw his mom injured her head was bleeding badly. She was protecting Roktua and the others as they were terrified and crying out loud .

Tanjiro grabs his axe . He very angry with this man. As he was kibutsuji muzan who murdered and took thousands of innocent soles.

Muzan as soon as he saw tanjiro remembered yoriichi. And started attacking with his tentacle like arms towards him.

However tanjiro douges them all slashing some in the process. His family was afraid too but there was a chance that they could escape this man thanks to their brother.

After a while muzan manages to injure tanjiro bad. As tanjiro was laying on the cold floor he was doing his best to get up and fight him if he don't his family will be done for right?

"You remind me of that monster" he finally speaks

To which tanjiro responded with a angry smile "look who's speaking"

This made muzan angry that he suddenly cut his arm and poured out blood onto tanjiro.

The blood made tanjiro have the kind of pain in which you feel like your body is being ripped out from the inside the pain was intensifying second by second to the point tanjiro screamed out in pain.

"What are you doing to my son get away!!" Muzan hears kie yell at him.

And in the next moment kie fell to the ground lifeless. She was dead. Muzan did that.

The siblings too were killed the same way as their mother. He soon leaves the house leaving tanjiro still in pain. And the rest dead.

Tanjiro watched as his family was slaughtered but there wasn't anything he could do. He could only hear their screams as they called out for him.

"Atleast Nezuko and Takeo are safe " he says to himself as his eyes grow heavy soon he blackes out only to be back to reality he was filled with rage as he woke up.

Soon as he calmed down he recalled everything that happened he was a human again. He is 13 years old and is at the butterfly mansion. The medicine worked .

He opened the window as he saw the starry sky. It was a full moon it's probabily midnight.

"Let's wait till morning to tell them that I became a human again." He thought to himself.

So I'm not ded

Thanks for the subscribingg