Chapter 20

My bump was getting bigger as time passes. Harry has been trying to dely his meetings as much as he can to take care of me, and even when he's not here Anne comes by to saty with me. And I think Max was trying to become as nice as he coyld possibly be since the day he knew he'd be an uncle, I guess I'm so gratefull and thankful for that and so is Harry. My pregnancy wasn't easy, weird cravings, morning sickness, mood swings, short temper, lack of sleep and Harry trying to teach me how to manage my anger and I ended up crying. All in all, I made Harry and Anne suffer. But still, I've never felt so cared for before in my life. Although it was tiring, it was pretty much fascinating to know that inside you you have this beautiful unfinished creature carying your lovers and your traits. I just love it.

*****

"If it's a boy, we should definitely call him Harry." I rolled my eyes.
"Why on earth would I name my child after you." He frowned.

"Frist of all, Harry is a very cool name he'll be a lady killer and second of all, it'd be so cute to have a baby me. Harry Jr." He said proudly and I scoffed. "First of all, Harry could've been my grandpa's name and listen to me carefully for the next part, forget. it." He groaned, "You're so meen." I brushed my hand through his hair. "Harry, it may not even be a boy." He raised his head from my lap and stared at me, "What would you wanna name her?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Mary. We should name her Mary." I was surprised, he actually wanted to name our baby after my mother. "Mary Anne Styles." I said rubbing my billy. Harry smiled and kissed my billy then kissed me softly then whispered, "But still, if it's a boy we're naming him after me." I rolled my eyes. "Don't push it Styles." I chuckle and before he could answer me the door interrupted both of us. "I'll get it."

I watched him approach the door while rubbing my hands which became a habit. I heard foot steps coming towards the room I was sitting in and when theu came into my view, it was Harry and Dean who had his face splitting grin on his face.

"How's my buddy?" He asked rubbing my billy making me frown and Harry slap his hand away. "I'm the only one who's allowed to rub her billy." Harry growled. "Why is everyone assuming that it's a boy?" I cutt their intens glaring session off but all they did was shrug. "If it's a boy, you should definitely name him after me." I couldn't help but whine, "Not you too!" They laughed but it didn't last long as I blocked my ears and when Harry noticed he put his hand over Dean's mouth to shush him then kneeled down beside me. "You okay, love?" I nodded. "Wanna go to bed?" Again, I nodded. Just then Harry helped me up and I gave Dean a wave then I was helped up to our room.

*****

"She does that sometimes, just out of nowhere she'd block her ears and disturbed from the slighyes sound." I explained to Dean."It's totally fine, man. She's tited and exahusted all them time no wonder she needs some peace to rest." He patted my back and I nodded. "I wish I could give her whatever she needs, I really try but sometimes I just feel so fucking useless especially when she's in pain. I wanna take all her pain away but when I try, I only make it less painful bust still she's hurting." I explained. "Dude, I'm sure as hell she appreciates every second you spend on taking care of her. She knows that you're trying your best and knows that if you could do more you would. Dude listen, we all - encluding her - know that you want to give her the world, don't over push yourself. " I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I really wanna make her happy and comfortable, I wanna take all her pain away and make her comfy and satisfied. She's my everything, she and that beautiful baby inside her.

Hey guy! Sorry for not updating in ages but I've been super busy so I'm so sorry again and i know that this chapter is shit and really short so please don't hate me.