Chapter 9: It's because of you

Harry's POV:

The next morning Dad told me that I've to train with the rest of the boys and to get Bella along cause he wanted to check something so I did as I was told.

"Morning babe" I whispered in her ear with my arms hugging her from behind while she fried the bacon.

She blushed and whispered a "Good morning" back.awwww I still make her blush.

I sat on the counter beside her which made her look at me with a raised brow bur I just shrugged then she handed me a plate full of food.

"Hey! um,as ya know I've to go out for training but dad wanted you to come along."

"Why? I mean it's okay I'll come with you but what do I have to do with this?"

I shrugged again since I had a mouth full of food.

"Trust me I have no idea,but again trust me it will be fun unless you're afraid of wolfs." I said smirking down at her making her snort slightly.

"Oh,please come on you looked like a kitty back there."

"Oh,I can be your kitty but when someone piss me off I give you no promises to be a good kitty."

"Yeah,whatever."

****************************************************************************************************************

 When we went there they already started without me some were fighting while dad was screaming at someone's face.Poor guy he looked terrified.

 I packed everything I needed clothes water etc.Bella was staring at the wolfs already in disbelief.

"You okay?" I said in her ear.

"Yeah,I'm good." she nodded.

I grabbed her chin and kissed her slowly hand on her waist and one of hers on my neck and the other on my cheek.Taking her bottom lip between my lips and sucking lightly.I can't have enough of her I was kissing her as if my life depends on it I couldn't stop myself until she sneaked her finger between our lips to stop me.

"God,stop I need to breath." she said trying to catch her breath which made me smirk.

"I'll go get ready." I informed her and she nodded.

"HARRY!YOU'RE NEXT." Dad shouted at me as if I'm getting in the war.

I jogged towards dad and the guy that I was going to fight with,stood in front of him,watched as Bella stood next to dad and gave her a wink which made her blush .......again.

Then I heard dad shout"ATTACK." So as fast as I can I shifted to my wolf form and tackled the other wolf to the ground but at the same time tried to not use my full strength cause there's no need to.

 Bella was watching me with wide eyes but I know it's not fear she's just not used to wolfs fighting in front of her .

After we finished I stayed in my wolf form for a bit and walked towards Bella walking around her and purring vibration coming from my body as she knelt to be face to face with me but I was still longer than her so I had to lean down a bit to rest my forehead against hers and she started running her had through my thick brown fur.But if she did that for along time I'm gonna sleep right here I spent.

We stayed like this for a while until Dad came and coughed awkwardly tearing us apart.

"Harry go change behind any tree I don't want to see things I'm not supposed to see."

I snorted and walked behind a tree to shift back to my human form and wore clean cloths then went out to see what dad wanted to do with Bella,I walked towards her and hugged her tightly nuzzling my face in her neck.

"Son,please enough with the romance." Dad snorted pulling me to gain my attention.

He then looked at Bella and smiled lightly so he won't make her feel scared or something.WOW.Dad smiled,I almost forgot how he looked when he did that.

"So,Bella I know it's weird to get you here but umm.I need to know something cause if we found out now then we'll work on controlling it immediately."

Dad was blabbing,While on the other hand me and Bella had the biggest confused look on our face but then Dad started to talk again.

"As you both know you're mates" I rolled my eyes"REALLY?" I thought to my self.

"HARRY! Don't you roll your eyes at me."

"Sorry" I whispered.

"So as I was saying.The "Mating"Thing.You see Bella,Harry has got the power to shift into a huge powerful wolf and that's because he's a werewolf as well,and as he's your mate You've got a power as well but not to shift into a wolf it's something else and that's what I'm trying to figure out right now.So I need you clear your mind from any thought and give me your hand."

WAIT.WHAT?

"Dad.Wait,what are you gonna do?"

"Harry,it's okay trust me your mother went through this so it's fine it wont even hurt she won't feel anything,but I need to know her powers."

I nodded and let go of Bella's hand so she can give it to him.

She took a deep breath and placed her tiny hands into his opened palm.

"Now close your eyes and try not to think about anything."

And she did but struggled to clear her thoughts but eventually she did.

 They stayed silent for a second all of a sudden I saw leafs flying around Bella then water then everything stopped and she opened her eyes.WIDE EYES.

"Found it." Dad said grinning at Bella.

"So can you try it again without closing your eyes."

"Here." he got a dice from his pocket and throw it at her.

She tried to focus on moving it but actually she didn't move the dice.She moved everything accept the dice and when d=she realized she stopped immediately.

"GOD!"Dad breathed out.

"Well congrats."

And with that he left us,then I grabbed her and left her spinning her around with her fists in the air.