Chapter 3: "Just leave me alone!"

There she was sleeping peacefully on my own bed, oh how I wish I could just lay down next to her and take her in my arms.

I can't believe my own eyes! Finally she was here in my house.

I know having her here is a big risk, for my pack and fro her. I know she wouldn't believe me when I tell her the truth, she'd try to escape and claim that she hates me. I'm willing to do everything in my power to make her love and trust me. Though I know it's not easy, trying to convince some one and make them believe in something that's been myth to them their whole life. But I'm ready to take the risk. I'm ready to make her believe, I'll give her all the time she needs. It doesn't matter if she calls me a psycho, kidnapper or even a killer. I'll give her time.

I went to watch some TV waiting impatiently for her to wake up, part of me can't wait for her to wake up and the other part knows that when she wakes up she'd be freaked out and would start the interrogation the minute she opens her eyes and see me and I wont be able to answer so I told Mom to come over so that when she wakes up mum would be the one to talk to her first.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door and I assumed it was Mom so I ran to the door rushed her in. Well, who knows when Bella's gonna wake up?

"Hey! Why the rush sweetheart?"

"Sorry Mum, but just in case she wakes up I don't want her to freak out. Although I know she will hate me when she knows that I'm the one who did this to her." I said looking down.

"Baby, don't you say that. Maybe she would be a bit scared from all of the sudden change, but when you explain everything to her she would understand. But she needs her time, you just have to take it slow with her so she can adapt with all of this."

"Yeah." I sighed.

That's when we heard someone collapse on the floor in my bedroom.

Bella's POV :

My eyes fluttered open.

Sick.

Numb.

Dizzy.

Lump forming in my throat.

Eyes watering at the weakness I feel.

My mouth dry.

That's all that I could think about.

I straighten up and sat on the bed which is not mine! I was wearing a big sized clothes which also were not mine!I was in a bedroom ,it was a nice one to be honest and-oh my god I'm kidnapped. I need to get out of this place, right now.

I don't remember a thing, I tried squeezing my memory but still nothing.

I tried to speak, cry out for help. But nothing came out, my throat was too dry and sore from screaming, I guess.

I tried to move too but my body was aching with pain and there was this huge purple spot on my hip, but I don't think someone's beaten me or something cause I should have woken during it right? Oh god, it hearts af.

Water.

Escape.

Think!

With all my might I lifted myself up from the comfy bed to collapse on the hard wooden floor with a huge thud.

I heard voices from down stairs but I didn't try and care as my ankle hurts too much.

Just as I was about to get open the door. A woman, a very elegant, beautiful woman I may add, came in.

"AH! Finally you're up."

Okay,I was confused! She was nice? Being kidnapped by nice people isn't something you usually hear about or are likely to experience, right? And I was expecting a rapist or a mad man or something, that wasn't any of my expectations at all.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Anne, I'm Harry's mother. Well, I know this may seem quite scary and too weird for you. But I understand, I really do. It was not nice at all and so uncomfortable and way too disrespectful for you, b-but we had no choice, you know? I'm sorry, I know I'm speaking nonsense but I just don't want you to be scared. Okay?"

Instead of answering or at list nodding I asked again. "Who's Harry?"

"Um, Your classmate?" It came out as a question more than an answer.

That's when it hit me all at once.

At the lunch time.

In the classroom.

His eyes.

"Why am I here?"

"Well sweetheart , there is a lot of things you'll know but not now. You will know every thing in the right time, and if you want to get out of the room, you're not locked in here it's your home. You may not know me but trust me, when you understand, everything will become a lot clearer. Now if you don't mind, I have to go home now that my job is done."

She gave me a hug in which I didn't return although she was indeed a very kind woman but I was too lost and confused to hug anyone right now.

Few seconds latter he came up stairs and leaned against the door scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay look, I know that you probably hate me so much and picturing yourself killing me with everything possible, but just wait until you understand and don't judge me, okay?" He spoke way too fats that I had too wait for a while before answering.

"And why don't you tell me right now?"

"I can't, I can't just pour it all on you. It won't be fair for you and way too confusing. You'll think its way too imaginary to believe, you might probably laugh at me. So yeah, just wait okay?" He gave me that, "please don't ask anymore questions" look.

All I could do is nod and look anywhere else but at him.

"Do you want anything? Food? Water?" He asked.

"Just let me leave?" I asked this time meeting his eyes.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I told you, I need time."

I sighed.

"Just leave,leave me alone."

And with that he left.