chapter 12: A surprise visit...not really.

Bella's POV:

I've never felt so lonely.No wait..sad? No?  Well at least i never felt anything negative when I'm staying with Haily and Jake,add Anne.It was weird making me feel creepy as if it was supposed to be someone else's feelings not mine.

Well,since I've known Harry,a lot of things had changed about me.Physically and emotionally.Somethings are bad and others are good.One of the goods is that I can feel so safe no matter where I'm as if something is protecting me even if Harry is faraway from me.And for the bad ones,just like now I have no freaking idea how should I feel.And all of a sudden Anne entered th room.

"It's Harry sweetheart." She said coming to sit beside me on the bed and taking my hands in hers.

"What?!" Okay,This woman have been surprising me with a lot of in formations lately.

"Your feelings,actually it's not yours,it's Harry's that'a how he feels right now. Lonely and depressed.You guys are soul mates. So you can feel now he exactly feels and vice versa. She took my hand and placed it over my heart making me feel my heart beat but it was different as if the beat was multiplied.

"Right here. Is yours and Harry's heart beat combined in one heart." She smiled warmly at me.But still I was confused.

"So it's like we're one person?"

"Exactly." She said loudly.

I looked down at my feet feeling slightly upset.

"What is it darling?Tell me.you know you can trust me."

"He's feeling sad.Because of me."

"Aww.Baby you're just staying here for a couple of weeks.He's gonna survive trust me." She squeezed m,y hand and rubbed my back.

"Okay."

"So?How about we go shopping? I do really need to buy a new outfit."

WHAT?!? NOOOOO.

"Alright.Just le-" and before I could even finish my sentence she was dragging me by the hand and out of the room.

~~

Anne's POV:

I know its hard for her to be away,very far away from him and vice versa the have been away from each other for about two weeks. But we have to protect her.To add another member to the pack was a bit of a problem and specially her being Harry's mate or saying it in another way.She's the Alpha's mate.Oh hoe many times I've dreamt about this day,seeing him with his mate.Happy and protective,not wanting anyone to touch her but him.seeing the sweet side of him appearing whenever he's with her not the tough alpha side.It gives me a lot of feels to see my baby growing up and prprotyecting his one and only.

Now here we are trying to find a new nice outfit for me.Me dragging Bella through the shops and her getting slightly impatient.She's not showing it at all she's smiling side and showing her happy side but I can feel it.

"I hope I'm not annoying you with me balbbing all the time." I said.

She turned to me with that what-the-hell-are-you-saying look.

"What?Noo don't say that I love listening to you." She smiled and hugged me and when I looked behind I saw a familiar face of a man that I told Harry not to send behind us cause I know how to protect us so well and I don't need him and I know too well that if Bella knew she'd frak out and feel uncomfortable with the whole guarding thing.I'm gonna kill him.

"Something's wrong?"

"Umm,no no everuthing's okay."

~~

Harry's POV:

"She's a normal human isn't she?" The fucking stupid man asked me for the tenth time.

"Yes.she.is."I said through gritted teeth having my father patting my back to give me a warn so that I can control my tension towards the man who's supposed to be from another pack and came to take informations about Bella. But his pack had a problem with a soul mate being human and even if they had human mates they change the as fast as they can.But I didn't want to do such a thing to Bella she doesn't have to get involved in all of this shit so that's why I sent her away.Cause if they saw her they'd start talking in a rude way and send dirty looks towards her.And that won't please me.At  All. And the problem is that we have to oblige to other pack's orders.One rule I've been taught not to forget,is that if a pack's Alpha wanted to make a decision even if it was personal just like mine he have to discus it with the other packs until they eventually agree.But I was in hurry,I was supposed to go and give Bella a surprise visit since I haven't seen her in two weeks which felt like two centuries actually so I have to finish this shit so I can get ready.But I think today ain't my lucky day.

~~

Bella's POV:

I was in the kitchen just making something to eat and home alone when the telephone rang so I went to pick it up.

"Hello?" No answer.The I heard something like whispering.

"Hello?" I said againg trying to figure out who was it.But still no answer.Just noises,so I hang up the phone. Just as I was about to walk away to check on my food.The phone rang again.

"What the hell?" I picked it up.But still nothing.So again I hang it up.

And finally I went to the kitchen but for my surprise it was no more a normal one.It was on fire.I f I tried putting off the fire it will be no use,it was huge.I started coughing.Almost choking I couldn't breath.

Harry's POV:

I was about too blocks away when I smelt an awful smell due to burning.When Bella's house came into my view.Revealing a huge amount of smoke and flames.People where starting to gather and I found a man who was calling 911 and telling them to be here as fast as they can.

I ran in my full speed towards it and preying open the door with all my force after struggling to go through the people who tried to get me away.But I tried my best to save Bella and looked around for her.

And there she was.Laying on the floor struggling to breath.I swept her from the ground and ran quickly towards the door as the Fire fighters tried to take her from me to try and make her regain her breath and eventually they did.One of them gave me a blanket and asked me if I needed anything but I was fine,all I needed was just to make sure she is okay.

 "Is she okay?" I asked one of the men.

"Yeah,she's gonna be okay.no worries.we just need to take her to the hospital,till she's up.Then you can go home safe." he told me patting my back. I nodded .

"Should we go?" he asked.

I nodded again as I got into the ambulance next to her bed.

"You're gonaa be okay.I promise.I'm sorry."