Chapter 13: Hello sunshine.

Harry's POV:

I never felt so helpless,until now I felt so stupid and powerless that I couldn't be there when she needed me the most.But then i saw him.Jake he was with mom and Haily,and i felt as if i was on fire,he told she'd be fine.So before he could reach me I ran towards him and pushed him against the nearest wall making him choke.

"You promised you'd protect her." I yelled at him.

Mom and Haily tried to prey me off him but it was no use but mom didn't give up and started to try and make me calm down by convincing me that it was not his fault.

"He has nothing to do with it Harry." She said begging me with her eyes to let go of him.

"He didn't know that something might happen,he tried to make her come with us but she refused." She pleaded until eventually i backed away and Jake started to cough furiously. I calmed down after While until Haily popped up a question. "But is she okay?" She said with concern in her eyes.I nodded. "But the doctor refuses anyone to enter the room,he says she deserves some rest and even after she wakes up she'll have to make no effort for speaking." They all nodded in agreement.After a while we heard foot steps and a clearing of a throat. "Mr.Styles?" He called out my name as I was the only and first one who came here. I raised my head and saw the same doctor who I first met when we arrived. "So,umm,Your girlfriend,sister,wife or whatever. She's luckily okay and fortunately she's gonna be out as soon as she wakes up. But someone has to take care of her, her respiratory system has been exhausted due to the big amount of smoke she has breathed in while the incident." He took in a breath and came to pat my back."So yeah take a good care of her,and you're allowed to see her now." I looked at my mother and she gave me a sympathetic smile and looked at the door which leads to Bella.

I was a bit scared to go in,just afraid I might not be able to stop myself from hugging her tight on the hospital bed or kissing her lips and actually forget that I'm not allowed to. But I had to go in and make sure myself that she's fine and in a good health,although they've assured me that she's gonna be alright.So I entered the room holding in my breath as she came in sight. Her flawless hair resting around her face on the pillow.Her body resting numb on the bed breathing quietly,she looked so vulnerable I wanted to hold her close and as cliche as it sounds,but she looked like an angle.God that was everything,oh yeah! and kiss her. I've never been very good at appreciating something That I own,My mother always told me to look and appreciat what I have only,and to never look at anyone else's stuff.But I had always felt like something was still messing,like after having everything I wanted I didn't get to have what I needed the most.I was like a gap and I never knew how to fill it until Bella came into my life.I knelt down beside her and took her hand in mine resting my cheek on the bed looking at her hoping she'd open up her beautiful ocean-like eyes and look at me so that I can feel safe again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rays sneaked through the curtains making its way to my closed eyes. I opened them to a still sleeping Bella,I sighed from disappointment wanting to see her smile. My back aching from the weird position I've been sleeping in,but I didn't care one bit.I remember mom coming in last night and begging me to go back home with her.But I refused,what if Bella had been awake and I wasn't her by her side? I squeezed her hands but my thoughts were cut by a knock on the door,I walked to open it and reveal a nurse carrying a trey full of food. I took it from her and thanked he. Then walked back to the bed.

"Aren't you gonna wake up?" I asked her holding her hands close again."I do really miss you.It feels weird and empty inside of me." I whispered feeling my eyes starting to well up with tears. And soon a tear went down on Bella's cheek. I whipped it away and kissed her where the tear was.Just after the kiss I felt a small squeeze on my hand.At the beginning I thought I was imagining but again she tried to prey open her eyes but squeezed them shut from the light.I gasped and ran out to call anyone to come and check on her,They came running towards the room. The doctor called her name softly and moved one finger  in front of her eyes from left to right.After few calls of her name from me and the doctor she opened her eyes fully."Well you guys shut up ?!" She groaned. I laughed and hugged the doctor thanking hi.I sat on the bed "You okay kitten?" I asked. "Kitten?" She giggled making me smile."Yeah,kitten is okay." She smiled and tried to sit up as I helped her." I don't want you to make a lot of effort."