Chapter 1 : Who's that ?

Bella's POV :

The sun rose with a new day, well actually every day is like the one before just the same routine and the same every thing.

After a few seconds of stretching I heard the banging on my door.

   "BELLA!! Wake up it's school time babe!"Jake yelled and I groaned planting my bare feet on the ground, "COMING"! I shouted back for him to hear. 

As you can see me and my brother have a good friendship which is cool, he's like my best friend. We love each other, though sometimes he's a devil. Eventually we were raised and informed that we are twins, Joy! For his good luck he found a lovely girlfriend, and luckily for me too, I'm still single. It's not because of the lack of guys in our school, it's the lack of maturity in them. Well maybe I'm not their. I'm no fun to be around when it comes to boys, as I actually prefer to get good grades than getting drunk af.

Well the main reason I don't want to have a proper relationship with a guy is that I don't wanna have another tragedy in my life, I've had enough of that after my parents death. If I were to get in a relationship then I want someone to fix me and heal all the pain I've been going through for so long, I don't want some guy who would use me.

 When I opened the door Jake was standing in front of me tapping one foot on the cold tiles."How many times do I have to tell you that I ]don't want to leave my girlfriend waiting for me, ALONE?" He spoke slowly narrowing his eyes at me.

"Jake listen, I'm sorry but I think that your precious girlfriend can wait for you,you know she won't be kidnapped"

"KIDNAPPED! NO NO NO! Don't you even dare." He yelled at me then stormed towards his room and slammed the door shut. He hated hearing it even if it was a joke after what the news has been spreading out about kidnapper and all those cases, and just like me, he doesn't want another tragedy.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to have a nice shower before heading to hell.

After the shower I went down stairs to have some breakfast, Jake was still glaring at me but I ignored it knowing he's gonna be fine after a while.

****

We were on our way to pick Hailly up when she sent me a text :

H: YOU'RE LATE!

B: SORRY! I OVER SLEPT.

Just after I sent her the last text we arrived, picked her and drove off to school.

When we arrived to school every thing was the same just like yesterday. The same scenes, the same bullies chasing the same guy, the same couple making out against the same locker. Just the same everything!

Class after Class after Class, then there was the lunch time. FINALLY!

Sitting in the same spot that was marked as our table, I couldn't wait to eat!

Our table was sort of in the center of the cafeteria so it was like a spot light but no one of us actually cared as no one was paying much attention for us, they're used to it.

I greeted Jake's girlfriend with a big hug but when it came to Hailly we almost jumped on each other. You see, we knew each other since we were like four years old or something.

 While we were eating our lunch I felt someone's eyes staring at me from behind so I turned around there was this guy or should I say this god?

He had his thick brown hair in a sort of quiff he was leaning in his chair watching me with a smirk on his face, his features were defined in a perfect way, and his EYES. May Lord save me!

My daydream was interrupted by the one and only Hailly, " What's with the staring contest?" she teased.

"It's n-nothing. Do you by any coincidence know who's that guy?" I asked her and she wiggled he eyebrows leading me to slap her arm.

She glanced at him quickly then looked at me, she got closer so no one could hear us. "Um, he's the new guy. He's got kicked out of his previous school, his name is Harry styles." She explained.

When I turned around to look at him,he wasn't there. WHAT THE HELL?

I was astonished but then again the bell woke me up. Damn you Bell! I ran off to my last period not knowing if I would see this Harry guy again.

vote and comment. <3

Meant to be Mine .... (Harry styles/werewolf fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें