Chapter 4: "Is This A Joke?"

Bella's POV:

I waited a little bit in bed so that I could calm down and recover from the heart ache Harry gave me.

After a little bit I studied my balance again and stood up on my legs, luckily I didn't collapse on the ground this time. The clothes I was wearing were too big that the shirt slips over my shoulder and every time I try to readjust it but it slips off again, why didn't they just leave me with my own clothes on? I don't know why but I feel like I'm 100% sure that it wasn't Harry who changed my clothes.

When I went out side I found no one, but I knew Harry was somewhere to be found as I could hear noises from down stairs.

I tried to walk slowly and in the same time carefully so that my legs won't betray me, using any thing that passed by for support tables,chairs, anything.

I was unsure if had the courage to face him, to talk to Harry, but I had to one way or another.

Harry's POV:

After she told me to leave her alone I was really upset and guilt as well started creeping in, how selfish am I ?!

I was watching some weird show but wasn't paying any attention actually to care. That's when I heard an awkward cough. When I turned around she was leaning against the door frame looking stupidly stunning with my clothes on. I didn't dare to change her, I couldn't.

"You need anything?" I asked standing up.

"Um, well I need to know why am I here, you can't just take me and lock me here in the middle of no where, I have a family, I have a life out there. " Bang! Well for your information its not easy for me too. But who am I kidding? Its ten times worse for her.

"You're not locked you can go out any time you want. But not right now, when everything settles then I'll take you anywhere myself."

"Where are we?"

"You'll know latter."

"GOD!" Here we go.

"See? That's why I want to tell you everything in the right time. Look you're safe here, I'm not going to rape you or hurt you. Hell I'd murder myself if I ever did! As long as I'm by your side I'll never let anyone hurt you." I said trying as hard as I can to make this a bit soothing to her.

"I can't trust you." She spat. I know she can't, it wasn't supposed to be like that. I'm her protector, her guardian and her mate.

That's when it came out of my mouth without even thinking.

"I'm your mate, your one and only. We were born for each other. And you! You're my everything. My mate, my destined to be wife, my supporter, my love, my life. Maybe you do not know me but I do. I've been watching your every move starting from the day I was told that you're the one. I have pictures of you since your birth!" It came out fast and forceful, I regretted it the second I realized her state.

She was silent. Face pale and eyes wide. I wanted to take it all back.

"Are you going to say anything?" I pleaded. Her silence was making me uncomfortable.

She ran her hand through her hair,"Is This A Joke?"

"I promise, when you understand everything you'll believe me."

"When?"

"Tomorrow, we're going into the woods and you'll see it with your own eyes."

She looked like she was trying to compose herself but then she came and sat beside me but still she was out of reach.

"Do you want to eat anything?"

All she did was nod and with that I went to grab her something to eat.

Bella's POV:

I couldn't believe what I just heard."My mate, my wife."

I was going out of my mind.

This guy is certainly crazy.

And from my information, the word "Mate" is used in two meanings.

A: Between friends and such.

B: Mate as in soul mate. Mostly I hear it in movies including werewolves like Twilight and these type of cheesy movies.

But werewolves are not real, right? They're just imaginary fictional characters. Or maybe that's what I think.

Well, maybe tomorrow I'd understand everything. But I'm scared to be honest, how can't I? What if Harry was lying to me? What if his mother wasn't that kind and was just acting that way to gain my trust? All I have to do is wait till tomorrow and we'll see what will happen. But even if they were good guys, I still want my life back.

All that I have to do right now is to wait.

PLEASE,COMMENT AND VOTE

LOVE YOU <3