Chapter 8: Can I have this dance m'lady?

Bella's POV:

"soooo,uum there's this guy from the pack,i-its his wedding and uuum I should go as well. Actually he's my cousin sooooooo,would you like to come with me? To meet the rest of the family as well?"

 I smirked ,so he wanted me to go to the wedding with him?

 "umm,okay when?"

"Tonight .....7:30" he mumbled looking down at his food a shade of pink was obvious on his cheek.

 It was already five o'clock and I had nothing to wear,and as if Harry sensed it.

"Hey , I've got something for you." And with that he got up leaving me confused.

After few minutes Harry came back with a huge creamy box.

 "I umm..I bought you this a few weeks ago before I attend school but I just waited for the perfect occasion to give it to you so...I hope you like it."

"Harry....Thank you I-I'm speechless really I-

"Hey hey! there's no thank you's between us it's my duti to buy you things and spoil you so it's okay"

I smiled looking down at the creamy box and blushed slightly from Harry's words.GOD he's so sweet.

"So....Go get ready cause I know that it takes you girls ages to get ready.You'll find every thing you need in you closet.Make up although you don't need it,perfumes I bought your favorites and yeah I'm quite the stalker,etc."

"Although I don't know how you knew my faves but thank you anyways."

And as he said I went to get ready but not before kissing his cheek which took him of guard.

When I got into our bedroom,and yes I said our bedroom cause come on I already slept next to him and god it felt like nothing else it was amazing I slept like a baby that night,Anyway when I got in there I placed the box on the bed and opened it carefully....OH MY GOD.MY breath stop for a second taking in the perfection in front of me.a simple short black dress which I knew would fit me perfectly just by looking at it ,black heels,black purse and last but not least a silver bracelet which held a tiny pretty diamond.

I'm going emotional,he did this to me oh my god.Tears started to form in my eyes but I blanked them and decided on a shower first to feel fresh.

After taking a shower I dried my hair,applied light make up and went to put on the dress.

For the first time in my whole life I felt pretty.It was 7:00 when I heard a Harry shouting down stairs.

"Are you ready love?"

"Just a second,Just a second."I sang to myself getting my purse and slipping in my heels.

Heading down stairs carefully Harry was waiting for me in a tux  looking amazing he was looking at his shoes finding it kinda interesting.

I cleared my throat gaining his attention,his eyes widened scanning my body from head to toes.

"God,you look beautiful." he breathed out.

I blushed really hard that I felt my cheeks on fire and whispered a "Thank you".

"So,ready?"

"Yeah,lets go.

**************************************************************************************************************

When we arrive it looked beautiful when anyone would see Harry with me by his side they would smile so bright and nod or wink even few guys wolf whistled.

With a few hi's and awww's and a short conversation with Harry's parents and his young sister Alice .god she looked cute.We approached an older woman who I assume is Harry's grandmother.

"There's my boy." she said cheerily when Harry hugged her.

When she saw me her eyes widened and flicked between me and Harry.

"Wait a minute is she?" she asked Harry pointing at me and Harry nodded with a smile on his face.

"Oh my god" she squeaked and came to hug me and I hugged her back laughing at her excitement then she pulled back looking me up and down in disbelief.

"Oh darling look at you,I used to look at your pictures with Harry and god you looked so cute and tiny but even now you look more beautiful,now let me have a good look at you."

She said holding my hand to twirl me around to have a full view of me and I heard Harry wolf whistle which made me turn around to give him a glare.

"Now Harry if you excuse us I need your pretty girl for a minute."

Harry looked confused but let her lead me to one of the benches and when we sat down she took my hands in her shaking ones and looked me in the eyes to hold my gaze.

"Of coarse you're wondring what I have to do with you? But I know that you don't know Harry too well and this is not your fault it never was and never will,but Harry's been always my baby even if he had his mother Anne he'd come to my house and spill everything he had in his heart which was mostly about you.And whenever he'd come I'd hold him I always hold him until shortly before you come here but now it's your turn to hold him for me."

She let out a sigh before she continued what she was saying.

"Listen to me honey,I have few days to live and....even if I did it's not my business to hold him or listen to him.It's yours to do.Make him feel safe.I know you're thinking like"He's a man why would he need someone to hold him?".But let me tell you this in every man you'll find a kid you have to find it even if he doesn't show it to you at some point it will break free and when it does you've to be the first person in mind that he'd want to go to and throw himself in your arms and cry even.So I beg you to promise me that you'll hold him no matter what."

I took a deep breath and said it cause I believed I can do it.

"I promise."

***************************************************************************************************************

After the wedding there was a little party it was amazing the place and the decorations were amazing ya know like the one in the twilight movie.That's right.

Everyone was dancing while I sat down next Anne and Harry's grandmother having a little chat while Harry was talking with his friends.

All of a sudden from dancing wildely a slow song changed everything which was perfect to me cause it was kiss me by Ed Sheeran playing ou there.

I was to deep in my conversation with Anne when I heard a clearing of a throat and when I looked up it was Harry and he knelt down next to me so he was face to face with me.

"Can I have this dance m'lady?" he asked holding his hand out and a smirk playing on his lips.

I nodded and heard a faint awwww's from Anne and her mother while I was walking which made me blush and look back at Harry's grandmotther who winked at me.

Standing in the center of the dance floor Harry's hands placed on my waist and mine on his sholders.

"Ever mentioned that you look stunning tonight." UGH that smirk again.

I blushed and nodded.

We swayed to the song staring at eachother until we started leaning in until we were so close and our lips met.