Chapter 2: Blackout in the parkinglot!

Belle's POV:

When I headed off to my last period which is the most boring one, I saw everyone whispering and glancing at the back of the classroom. "BELLA!!" Some one out of no where cried. I turned around and found Mr. Rochester.

"Hey, how're things?" Good for me I've won my teachers' friendship, obeying may sometimes be on your side too. I don't care if you call me a teacher's pet. 

"Great! Look,there's a bit of a change in class." He murmured to me with guilt written all over his face.

"Which is?" I asked encouraging him to continue.

"EverystudentwillhavehisownpartnerandyoursisthenewkidHarry." He said pretty fast but I managed to understand him .

At this point I literally face palmed my self, he knew how much I hated being partners with the new students specially after last year when I had to be a goddamn partner with a complete nerd who had a crush on me and everyone was teasing me about it, even my own best friend and brother.

"Bella, I truly am sorry it wasn't me who wrote down the list, you know you're my favorite student in this hell of a school. But I can't say no, you know that. So I had to make you guy work in pairs!"

"It's okay, I think that I'll survive." I smiled at him and turned around to search for my "partner".

"Good! Now go so I can start." I heard him saying.

When I went to sit down , Harry was watching every move I made.

I sat down and sat my bag on the floor.

The time was passing by in a slow motion just like a boring snail, through all of the explaining and me trying to focus on what ever Mr.Rochester was talking about, still this Harry guy managed to carry on staring at me through the whole  class. Wasn't he worried about failing or something?

He didn't even blink once! I just need someone, anyone to tell me how did he manage to not blink?

When the bell finally rang he almost ran out of the classroom.

When I headed out the classroom I saw Jake and his girlfriend talking so I went towards them planing on interrupting so Jake could drive me home, I was pretty exhausted, let alone that Harry guy with his staring got on my nerve.

"Hey,Jake can we go now I'm Kinda Tired." I slurred resting my head on the locker beside me.

"Uh, do you have your license?"He said while tugging me away from his girlfriend.

"Yeah,why?" I was surprised as he rarely gives me the chance to drive "his baby".

"Well, I wanted to spend a little more time with her"he said glancing at his girlfriend,"so, you can have the car." He gave me the keys.

"Oh, it's fine. Just don't be late."

"I might actually stay the night." I said winking at me and I gagged making him laugh.

On my way down the hall I found Hailly leaning on her locker with her lazy eyes glued to her phone.

"HAILLY!" I screamed grabbing everyone's attention.

She slapped my cheek lightly hissing how much she doesn't need any one shouting right now.

"Jake left with his girlfriend so I have the car all for my own, need a ride?"

"Mum is picking me up so we can go shopping but it's not for me because you know if it was for me I'd rather go with you but unfortunately it's for her, so don't worry about me you look pretty exhausted so go have some sleep."

"Okay,text me when you're home." I hugged her.

"Okay." she smiled.

Finally I was standing in front of my car or should I say JAKE's car. I was putting my bag in the backseat when I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't bother to turn around and see who's it.

Until I found out that this person was not actually moving from behind me.

Just before I can turn around a large hand was slapped over my mouth with a cloth full of chemicals.

I tried to scream and run away but the man was way stronger than me.

After few seconds of trying to get out of his grip my energy was drained out and my body started to go numb.

That's when I lost it.

pleaaaaaaaaaase. comment and vote.