Chapter 19: Joy

Let me die! I hated this feeling, every time I tried to eat anything I'd through it up the second it reaches my digestive system. God please have some mercy over me! God, It was worse than my period. Harry brought Anne over to take care of me while he went for this pack reunion or something where the alpha has this meeting with every man in the pack. I was asked to relax on my back as she rubbed my stomach in circles, something was wrong with me. "How does it feel sweetheart?" She asked continuing her massage patterns, "The massage or my hell of stomach?" She chuckled, "Your stomach." I sighed, "As if there's some kind of war in there." She laughed but as her hand went just an inch lower than it's usual place, her laughter died down and a frown took it's place on her face.

"What is it?" 

"When are you supposed to have your monthly cycle?" She asked me not removing her hand.

"I dunno, at the middle of the month? It defers from a month to the other." I answered completely confused. Why is she asking about my period now?

She reached for her phone then looked at me biting her lip.

"It's late," She stated. "Your period is late. Three weeks late." I shook my head, It can't be! We only did it for like..What? Two times. What the fuck?

"How many times did you do it without using protection?" She asked and I felt my cheeks instantly set on fire. I coughed awkwardly, "Only once." She nodded. "Pregnancy defers between humans and werewolves, a werewolf's sperms are quite faster and stronger. That explains it all," Her voice began to crack a little. "Oh my god, I-i just can't believe it!"

Her hands began rubbing again but this time going a bit lower towards my womb and my hands were shaking so badly. " This is so amazing! Bella you have no idea, Literally no idea how much I've wanted grandchildren." She was on the verge of tears but I think I was faster as I felt mine run down my cheeks. "How am I going to tell him?" I asked getting nervous just by the thought. 

"That my dear is a question I can't answer." 

************************************************

It felt like ages until finally I felt his foot steps coming towards our room. My palms grew sweaty and my feet felt cold and all of a sudden I had the feeling of peeing forever. He came in wearing the smile that could bring world peace.

"How are you feeling?"  He asked sitting beside me.

"Fine..I'm totally fine!" When did my voice get so squeaky all of a sudden?

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,"

He stood up and stripped to his boxer announcing that he's gonna take a shower.

The second the door closed I started panicking. What the hell should I tell him? What do I even start with? What women do? How he's gonna react? Is he going to be happy or sad or confused?

"So, what did Mom say?"  asked Harry as he went for his wardrobe to fetch for something to wear.

 "N-nothing, she said that I'll be better in a few days."

"I've got a feeling you're not telling me something," He said as he knelt beside me.

I shook my head but then again nodded.

"You know you can tell me anything." He kissed my cheek and I nodded again.

"I uh....."

I took a deep breath trying to convince my heart beat to slow the fuck down as I was on the verge of fainting. Harry nodded encouraging me to continue.

"Anne said that she felt something inside of me," I took his hand and placed it near my womb. "Right here." I said and let go of his hand.

He looked confused and as if he was about to laugh at why the hell I placed his hand over my womb but then, "Heart beat...it's so faint a-and small. I can barely heart it." He understood.

I nodded and started crying for the second time looking down embarrassed. "I was so nervous to tell you I-" He placed his index finger over my lips, "Shhh." He wiped my tears away and kissed me. "This is the happies day in my whole life. You made me the happiest man on earth, do you what does that mean? I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" I laughed as her pulled out of the bed, hugged and lift me off the ground spinning us around.

I've never felt so happy, so loved.

EARLY UPDATE BTCHES!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? I NEED MORE COMMENT GUS! PLEASE.