ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ʙᴀʙʏ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Disclaimer: both the reader and Taehyun are older here!

It was currently Saturday night and Y/N had gone out with some of her friends to have a fun night full of dancing, music, and just a little bit of alcohol.

Taehyun decided to tag along just to keep an eye on Y/N. He wanted to protect his girlfriend and keep her safe from doing stupid stuff.

Currently, Taehyun was sitting on the bar stool, drinking his glass of lemonade. He was watching
Y/N as she took about her tenth shot of vodka. She became extremely giggly and was laughing at everything in her sight.

Y/N is a very happy drunk. She'll smile and laugh for no reason and she'll also become extremely touchy.

"Take another shot!"shouted Y/N's drunk friend.

"Ok hehe~"she said trying to pour the shot.

"Oh no you've had enough,"said Taehyun, interjecting. He placed the shot away from her causing her whine before she began to giggle again.

"Hehe- you looookkk like my boyfriend~"she giggled as she grabbed Taehyun's hand, playing with it.

Taehyun couldn't help but smile at her drunken state. He let her play with his hand before he heard someone calling his name.

"Hey Taehyun,"a male called. It was one of Taehyun's oldest friends.

Completely forgetting about drunk Y/N, he smiled and walked over to greet his friend. Y/N, on the other hand, had wandered off into the crowd of people.

"Hey cutie~"said a drunk guy.

Y/N turned her head around and began to giggle. "Hi hi~"she slurred as she approached the guy. Oddly, he looked similar to Taehyun.

"You wanna dddancce with me~?"asked the drunk guy.

Y/N jumped and clapped happily as she agreed and began to dance with the male. She placed her hands on his shoulders then felt him down to his hands as she picked them up and began to swing them back and forth.

"You're a gooood dancer~"she said as she let go of hands and placed her hands on his chest as she began to let her hands roam all over his body as the guy wrapped his arms around her waist.

With Taehyun:
Taehyun finished talking to friend and when he turned around his drunk girlfriend was no where to be seen.

'Crap.'

He began to rush through the crowd of people to try and find Y/N. He then suddenly heard the faint giggles of his girlfriend off in the distance. Immediately, he raced over in that direction.

Once he was closer and Y/N was visible, he stopped getting slightly angry.

'Oh hell no.'

Taehyun marched over and quickly separated the two. He grabbed Y/N and pulled her away from the now whining guy. Y/N giggled and began to feel Taehyun like she did to the other guy.

"Hehe~ you smell like my boyfriend~"she giggled more and more as Taehyun sighed and looked down at her.

She grabbed his wrist and began to pull towards the bar where the drink were at. "I want drink."

"No, you've had enough."

"No!!!! More drink!"Y/N said as she was trying to fight against Taehyun's strong grip to get to the bar.

"You don't need anymore. What you need is to go home."

"Nooo I'm not going foam I'm staying here with drink~"she said still trying to get away.

Taehyun sighed again before he let go of her and scooped her up in his arms. He held her bridal style as he made his way out of the bar. Y/N squealed and giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to play with his hair.

"Hehe you're so cute~"

Taehyun chuckled softly as he brought her to his car. He set her down in the seat and buckled her in. She was busy mesmerized by the window as Taehyun drove back to their shared house. Once they were there, Taehyun got out and opened Y/N's car door. He picked her up again like he had done earlier and brought her inside.

Y/N had become a lot more quiet, which usually meant that she was becoming tired. She leaned her head against Taehyun's chest as he brought her up to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and tucked her deep into the blankets and pillows. When he went to leave however, Y/N began to cry.

"W-where are you going?"she asked as she sniffled, some tears falling down her cheeks.

Taehyun looked at her as he heart melted. He hated seeing his girl cry even if she was drunk. He moved back over and laid down next to her. She stopped crying and cuddled up into his chest. Taehyun wrapped an arm around her waist and waited for her to fall asleep. Soon, the drunk girl was dead asleep. Taehyun looked at her sleeping figure and kissed her forehead.

"You're lucky I love you,"he said softly as he pulled her closer.

The next morning:
Y/N woke up with a massive headache. She groaned in pain as she sat up. Taehyun walked into the room, already changed and ready for the day.

"How are you feeling?"he asked as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"Not the greatest. I hope I didn't do anything stupid last night."

"Well about that....."Taehyun then proceeded to tell her what she was doing with the guy and all the weird words and phrases she was saying.

Y/N buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment as her cheeks grew slightly warm. Taehyun laughed at her embarrassed state.

"So what happened after you took me away from the guy?"

"Well you wanted more drinks but you already had, had enough so, I carried you to the car then I carried you home,"he said.

Y/N smiled at him before she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for taking care of me while I was wasted."

"No problem my drunk baby."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵