ʏᴜᴍᴍʏ ʏᴜᴍᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Request by cheriiinnn

Y/N and Taehyun were sitting on the couch cuddling. It was rainy outside and the two decided a warm snuggle date is just what they needed.

Y/N's head rested softly against Taehyun's chest as her legs laid on his lap.

Taehyun had his warm arm around her waist and the other on her knee.

"Mmm this is nice..." Y/N smiled and snuggled further.

Taehyun nodded his head in agreement as he held her tighter.

Y/N suddenly broke away from their embrace as she got up from the couch.

Taehyun watched her and raised a brow. "What are you doing?"

Y/N smirked. "You ready for..."

Taehyun was now even more confused. ".....ready for what?"

"You ready for love like this~" she bent down and kissed his cheek.

Taehyun smiled a little at her silly nature as she did a little twirl.

"You ready for love like this?" She sang again before she tackled him to the floor. "You ready for yummy yummy love?"

Taehyun couldn't contain his happiness as Y/N sang. It didn't take her long to stop singing and laugh from embarrassment.

Taehyun leaned up and kissed her nose. "You're cute."

Y/N smiled as she embraced him like earlier. "I know..."

In the middle of the night:

Taehyun woke up around 3 in the morning. Y/N was sleeping peacefully beside him. He smiled to himself and reached his hand out to brush away the stray hairs from her face.

He got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

His mind began to wander to earlier and the silly song she sang for him.

'How lucky am I to have someone as amazing as her?'

He downed the rest of his water before returning to bed. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before pulling her onto his chest.

'Tomorrow I'll show you my yummy love...'

The next day at the beach:

Taehyun decided to take Y/N to the beach for a beach date. It was around sunset time and the beach was empty.

They couple walked hand in hand while their feet dug into the golden sand.

Taehyun loved watching her face light up with a bright smile as they walked. It swelled his heart joy to see her so happy.

The two walked in silence, just enjoying each other's company. They stopped to watch the sunset. The now pink and orange sky reflected on the water.

Taehyun looked down to see Y/N smiling softly at the heavenly sight before her.

"You know I love you right?" She said suddenly as she looked up at him.

Taehyun wrapped his arm around her waist as he brought her close. "Of course love...I love you as well."

Y/N leaned into his warmth as the two stood their in silence for a bit.

About half an hour had passed before Y/N began to sing again.

"You ready for..."

"You ready for love like this?"

"You ready for yummy yummy love."

Taehyun and Y/N laughed softly together before he grabbed her chin gently and tilted her head upwards and pushed his head down. Their lips met in a soft unison as the sun dipped down beneath the waters.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
I hope you enjoyed your request!
Sorry it took so long to get out :/