ʜᴀᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ ꜱᴘɪᴇꜱ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Will agents Y/N and Taehyun please report to the head's office thank you,"an announcement rang over the loud speaker.

Y/N groaned loudly as she dropped what she was doing and began to make her way to the head's office.

'Why do I have to be with him....'

Taehyun heard the announcement and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

'This is just...great...'

Y/N and Taehyun were both teenage agents at a top secret agency. They were both top of their class but the only problem was...

They hated each other.

Once they were both assigned a mission together. It ended up taking a bad turn and they failed. They both blamed each other for what happened. And ever since then, they've despised each other.

The two reached the head's office and awkwardly shuffled into the room.

"Ah Y/N, Taehyun, thank you so much for joining me. Please have a seat,"the head gestured to the two chairs.

Both of them proceeded to sit down, as they glared at each other.

"I have just received word that there is a secret drug cartel at Lee Shi High school. I need you both to pose as high school students and take down the cartel."

Y/N bit her lip. She wasn't very fond of the idea of working with Taehyun again.

Taehyun looked at Y/N and narrowed his eyes at her before he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You both will start tomorrow Monday morning. I need you both to work together, so I've already informed the school that you two are dating and transferring together."

"What!"they both shouted at the same time.

The head only chuckled and handed them both a folder containing for information about the mission. "I suggest you two begin to strategize your cover and your plan before tomorrow."

The two sighed and nodded their heads as they moved out of the room. Once they were far away enough from the head's office, they began to argue.

"You've got to be kidding me. I got paired with you," Y/N glared at him.

"I never asked to be paired with you sweetheart,"Taehyun shot back.

The two went back and forth for some time before they angrily departed.

Taehyun went back to his room and mischievously plotted to annoy the hell out of Y/N.

Y/N decided she was going to stay as far away from him as possible.

The next day:
Y/N dressed in her school uniform for her new school. She walked out of her apartment only to be met by Taehyun, smirking at her.

"Hey babe ready to go to school?"

Y/N glared at him. "I'm not your 'babe' this is just for a mission so stop being so superficial."

Taehyun's smirk only grew as he saw how annoyed he made her. She began to walk away without him as he easily caught up to her. He began to annoy her all the way to the school grounds.

Once they were both on the school grounds, Y/N immediately separated herself from Taehyun.

Some time had passed and it was now lunch. Y/N had made a friend named Dahyun. She was supposed suspect in the drug case. The two sat down at the lunch table as Y/N began to spark a conversation.