ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ?

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"TAE~"a female voice shouted as she ran over to the taller male.

Taehyun quickly whipped his head around to see
Y/N happily running towards him.

"There's your girlfriend,"Yeonjun teased before he began to walk away.

Taehyun gave him a death glare before he looked back at Y/N and smiled. Y/N ran right into his arms and gave him a hug. His smile grew as he slowly wrapped his arms around the smaller female.

Taehyun suddenly got nervous. You see he had the biggest crush on the girl but could never bring himself to confess to her.

He cleared his throat. "Hi Y/N."

"Taehyun! Guess what happened today?"Y/N pulled away from the hug but clung to his side.

He kept an arm around her waist. "What happened?"

"A guy in my 3rd period math class asked me out!"

'WHAT!? A guy asked her out! Who the fuck does he think he is!?'Taehyun's mind began to race with thoughts. Most of them were him imagining himself killing the guy that asked Y/N.

He tried to keep his cool. "So what did you say?"

Y/N smiled. "Well I said no."

'OH THANK GOD!'

Suddenly the bell rang and Y/N pouted. "Awe well I have to go to class..."

Taehyun grabbed her wrist as she began to turn around. "Wait! You're still coming over after school right?"

Y/N smiled her biggest smile. "Of course I am! I'll see you at the gate,"she gave him a hug. She suddenly felt heat rise to her cheeks as she went on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "OK BYE TAE!"she shouted before running away.

Taehyun was left there absolutely dumbfounded. He slowly placed a hand over the cheek that she kissed. His cheeks were a bright red.

'What just happened?'

Taehyun slowly composed himself and began to walk to his next class.

Time skip to after school:

Taehyun was currently waiting at school gate for
Y/N. He shoved his hands into pockets as he looked around for the girl.

Suddenly he heard quick footsteps and before he even had time to react, Y/N jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Tae!"

Taehyun smiled when he finally realized who it was. He had stumbled backwards from her suddenly jumping on him. His arms snaked around her back to keep her from falling on the floor.

"There you are. I was getting worried you weren't coming,"he chuckled.

Y/N giggled and shook her head. "How could I forget  about you,"she smiled at him.

Taehyun couldn't help but blush at her response as Y/N jumped off from him. She grabbed his hand and looked up at him. "Let's go!"

He smiled and squeezed her hand as the two made their way all the way to his dorm room. He lived four other boys but they were all at an after school club.

So it left the two of them alone together.

The pair soon arrived at the building. Taehyun opened the door for Y/N to which she thanked him. They walked all the way to his room. He pulled out a key and opened the door, letting them both in.

Once they were inside, they dropped their stuff on the floor and made way to his bedroom.

"So what do you want to do?"Y/N asked as she looked around.

Taehyun thought for a moment before Y/N smirked.

"I have an idea~"

"What's your id-NICE TRY!"he laughed as Y/N pouted at her failed attempt at tickling him.

Taehyun laughed at her cute state before he smirked. He placed his hands on her sides before he began to tickle her.

"AHHHH T-TAEHYUN S-STOP AHHHH"Y/N squealed with delight as she couldn't control herself. She kept laughing as he continued to tickle her.

Y/N gasped for air as Taehyun continued to tickle the life out of her. She continued to laugh before she tackled him onto the bed.

Taehyun stopped tickling her as he looked up at the female who was now on top of him. His hands moved and rested on her sides.

Y/N panted slightly as she finally was able to breathe. Her hands slowly placed themselves on his chest before she looked back at him.

The two stared at each other a moment before Y/N dropped her head onto his chest. She closed her eyes and adjusted herself so she was more comfortable, all cuddled up against him.

Taehyun blushed a deep red as he watched her. He stared at her before he noticed she had fallen asleep. After all the tickling and her long day at school, Y/N was too tired to stay awake. He moved to make her comfortable before he pulled her closer to himself. After that, he drifted off into his own dream land.

The next morning:

Taehyun slowly woke up to the light streaming in from his window. He groaned softly before he felt another person beside him. He quickly remembered the events of yesterday and smiled.

He didn't want to wake up the sleeping girl, so he stayed still. But he couldn't help himself when he saw her sleeping form. He felt slightly possessive and pulled her closer to himself.

Y/N's eyes slowly fluttered open as she looked up at Taehyun.

Then she realized she was cuddling him.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY TAE!"Y/N quickly removed herself from him which caused her to fall onto the floor. 

Taehyun was awake now from her sudden burst before he chuckled. He peered over the side of the bed and quickly pulled the girl back up. He lifted her into his lap which caused her blush.

"T-taehyun...?"

He looked at her before his eyes flickered to her lips. He leaned in and kissed her.

Y/N's eyes widened before she slowly began to melt and kissed him back. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his wrapped around her waist.

Taehyun soon pulled away and smiled at her. "I love you..."

Y/N's heart began to pound. "Y-you love me?"

He nodded his head and brought her closer.

The overwhelming feeling of joy consumed Y/N. "I love you too Tae!"

Taehyun smiled and pecked her lips before he smirked. "You know you owe me for making me wait so long for me to hear you say that."

Y/N looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

His smirk only grew before he laid back and flipped them over. He leaned down began to kiss Y/N. Soon that kiss turned to a make session.

And.....

The two skipped school that day. They stayed together, having fun.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵