ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ

Hey y'all!
I was supposed to release something else for this upload but that's going to take more time.
So enjoy this instead!
ALSO PLEASE SUPPORT THE NEW BOOK!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Hey Y/N did you see the new student yet?" Yeonjun asked as he munched on his apple.

Y/N slammed her locked shut. "No I don't care for new students."

"Well you might wanna start with this one."

Y/N raised a brow. "What for?"

Yeonjun looked around to make sure no one was listening before he leaned close. "Rumor has it, he's a vampire."

Y/N bursted out laughing. "A vampire? Are you serious?"

"Deadass! You better be careful." Yeonjun said before leaving.

Y/N snickered. "Pfft yeah I'll make sure to watch out for an 'Edward'."

Later that Day:

"Taehyun you can sit next to Y/N." The teacher said before pointing in Y/N's direction.

Taehyun's eyes lazily gazed at the teacher before he walked over to Y/N.

Y/N was busy scribbling in her notebook various pictures of dinosaurs. Taehyun sat next to her. His dark eyes wandered to her neck as his salivated thinking about her blood.

Y/N looked up after noticing his presence. "Who are you?"

Taehyun only licked his lips slightly while giving her a dazed look. "Taehyun."

Y/N took note of his pale skin and red hair. "Okay Taehyun could you stop staring at me so weirdly."

Taehyun didn't respond as he continued looking at her, eyes moving her observe her neck every so often.

Y/N made a face as she went back to doodling.

Class continued on like normal. Soon it was over and Y/N was free. She got up and gathered her belongings as Taehyun watched her.

He stood up and followed her as she went to leave.

Y/N stopped and turned around. "Why are you following me?"

Taehyun only lazily looked at her. He didn't respond.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at him while placing a hand on her hip. Then they widened. "Ohhhhh I know why."

Taehyun narrowed his own dark orbs at her, a little surprised she figured it out so quickly.

"You just need a friend because you're lonely, well you can be my friend." Y/N said as she turned around. "Come on new friend."

Taehyun only followed as they left the classroom.

At Lunch:

"Hey Y/-AH!" Yeonjun yelled as he nearly dropped his lunch tray.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked suspiciously.