ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Happy Holidays everyone!
So sorry I'm late but I hope everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday!

"Taehyun."

"Hello Taehyun?"

"Earth to Taehyun."

"TAEHYUN WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Soobin turned to Beomgyu as he gave him a thumbs up. "You're welcome Hyung." He smirked.

Taehyun snapped out of his daze as he looked at the two. "Hm what?"

"You're daydreaming again." Soobin said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah about Y/N-"

"Shut up Beomgyu before he punches you in the face again!"

"Oh shit you're right. I better shut my pie hole."

Taehyun rolled his eyes at the two as he sighed. He had the biggest crush on the female, but every time he tried to drop a hint, she'd never pick up on it.

"It's hopeless...why did I have to fall for such a cute idiot..." Taehyun pouted.

Soobin suddenly stood up causing the whole classroom to look at him.

"No! I will not accept this giving up behavior!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "And you say I'm embarrassing."

Soobin gave him a death glare. "That's because last week you gave the principal a wedgie!"

"You can't hold that against me! I thought it was Yeonjun!"

"You idiot-"

"Would you both just shut the fuck up. You're both embarrassing." Taehyun hissed.

Soobin sighed. "Look Taehyun it's the holiday season. This is the perfect time to confess your feelings to Y/N."

Taehyun pondered on the thought for a moment. "I don't know...I don't think I have the guts to tell her straight up."

"Well we can help you." Soobin smiled.

Beomgyu gave a disgusted look. "Do we have to?"

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Keep it up and I'll tell the principal you're the one who flooded the boys bathroom with toilet paper."

Beomgyu narrowed his eyes at him. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I would."

"GUYS!"

Soobin pulled out his phone. "Here I'll text Yeonjun and Kai and they can meet us for lunch. Then we can think of a plan for you to ask her out."

Taehyun nodded. His heart was racing. His nerves and excitement made him feel like his head was going to explode.

'Guess I'll have to man up and let her know.'

At Lunch:

Yeonjun smirked as he looked at Taehyun. "I see you're having girl troubles. Well my friend you've come to the right place. I can make any girl fall for you."