ᴀʀᴄᴀɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴛ.2

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
This is part 2 of the Arcane Special!
Sorry this took so long to publish been busy with college...
Enjoy!

And just like that, blue smoke filled the air. The same twisted laugh from the girl echoed in the distance before it disappeared completely.

Taehyun stood in shock.

'There's no way that's her...'

"Taehyun are you alright!?" Kai came running to him, wiping away the dust from his face and clothes.

But he didn't answer. The girl he once knew was now corrupted.

"Taehyun what's wrong?" A concerned Kai asked as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Hueningkai what's wrong with Taehyun?" Soobin came rushing over, panting.

"I-I don't know...he won't respond..."

Taehyun held his face in his hands. "What happened to her...." He muttered causing Soobin and Kai to turn towards him.

"Do you know the girl on the penthouse?" Soobin asked.

More memories of that day came rushing to Taehyun's mind. He clutched his head in pain as the memories became more intense.

"No Tae I was only trying to help..."

"NO DON'T SAY THAT!"

"You're all that I have left..."

Taehyun stumbled back as his vision became fuzzy. The voices of Soobin, Kai and the others began to fade before he blacked out onto the floor.

The Next Day:

Taehyun groaned as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good, you're up." The sound of Soobin's voice came from next to him.

Taehyun slowly lifted his head as he looked in Soobin's direction. "W-what happened...?"

Soobin stopped facing the window he was looking out of and turned to Taehyun. "You fell unconscious after the attack on the church. You were mumbling some random stuff about a girl."

"A gir-ah!" Taehyun held his head in pain as the girl in the braids flashed in his mind and her wicked laugh echoed in his ears.

Soobin walked over to the chair next to Taehyun's bed. "It's clear by your reaction that you know this girl." He gave Taehyun a stern look. "You need to tell us who she is, she's a threat to the people of Piltover."

Taehyun sighed and let go of his head. He swung his legs over the side of the bed. "Look...I don't even know if it's the same girl that I knew back when I lived in the Undercity."

Soobin placed a hand on his friends shoulder. It was clear to him that Taehyun wasn't ready to fully accept that someone close to him is apart of the outrageous attacks on the city. "I think you do know." After that, he let go of his shoulder and left the room, leaving a discouraged Taehyun.

In the Undercity:

"Ahaha and did you see their faces!? Man I'd happily blow up more churches if I can hear their screams once again."