ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Hello y'all this imagine was requested by the amazing jisungtaehyun0
Tysm for the request!
Right now I am taking very limited requests due to two new books I'm working on
Enjoy!
Also this is long, like my ding dong-
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"When is she going to be here?"

"Have patience Taehyun her flight just landed." Another male looked at him.

Taehyun crossed his arms before looking forward towards the sea of new arrivals.

"Jacob?" A female called out.

Jacob stopped looking at Taehyun and turned his attention to the girl smiling at him.

"Y/N!" He called before running over.

Y/N laughed as he picked her up and spun her around before planting a small kiss on her lips.

Jacob set her down and wrapped his arm around her shoulder before bringing her over to Taehyun.

"Taehyun meet my girlfriend, Y/N."

Y/N smiled and extended her hand. "Hi it's so nice to finally meet you."

Taehyun smiled back at her and shook her hand. "Likewise."

"How was your flight?" Jacob asked.

Y/N turned to him and sighed. "It was miserable this guy named Namjoon kept talking to me the whole time about every object he's ever broken. It's quite impressive and disturbing at the same time."

Taehyun gave a soft chuckle. "Should we head out? I have that thing, remember?" He gave Jacob a look.

Jacob looked at him as realization came over him. "Oh yeah, let's go get your bag."

Y/N looked back at Taehyun before she nodded.

Later that Day:

"So what do you think of Y/N?" Jacob asked Taehyun.

Currently, the two were in their apartment. Taehyun was busy wrapping his hands in gauze.

"She's pretty, don't think much of her though." He replied.

Jacob crossed his arms. "Well I need you to do me a favor."

Taehyun looked up at him for a quick second before focusing back on his hands. "Depends, what is it?"

"Can you hang out with Y/N tomorrow? Something came up."

A confused expression forged its way onto Taehyun's face. "She's your girlfriend why would I hang out with her? Besides what could possibly be so urgent that you have miss being with your girlfriend?"

"It's my mom." Jacob rolled his eyes. "You know how she is, constantly needs attention." He gave a half laugh.

Taehyun raised a brow. "So take Y/N with you."

"No! I mean my mom isn't real fond of Y/N, I don't want her first day here to be ruined by my mom." He looked at Taehyun. "Please? It'll just be for a few hours."