ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Hello everyone! This was requested by KangTaehyunlove_02 ! Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you enjoy

'If you look up at the night sky you'd see a sky full of constellations. In a world where soulmates exist, if a pair finds each other their constellation will appear in the sky...'

Y/N had just moved to a new college to study astrology. The whole idea of soulmates and stars fascinated her, so naturally she wanted that to be degree.

"Stupid student helper, just showed me my room then left." She complained before reaching down to grab a box.

"Do you need some help?"

Y/N looked up to see a talk handsome boy around her age. He had brown hair and big brown eyes. She smiled and nodded.

"I could use some." She laughed.

"I'm Taehyun by the way." He grabbed the box she was holding.

Y/N smiled. "I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you."

Taehyun smiled back as he grabbed two more boxes before turning to her. "Where's your room?"

Y/N pointed down the hall. "It's just over there room E-6."

Taehyun gave her a surprised expression. "Oh wow it seems your room is right across from mine."

Y/N laughed. "Really? Wow well then I guess we're neighbors."

Taehyun laughed as well. "I guess we are."

From that moment on, the two grew closer. They both found that they were studying astrology so it made for great conversation.

It had been about a month since Y/N joined. In that time her and Taehyun grew ever so closer. Her passion to find her soulmate and his passion to finally have his constellation appear in the sky complimented each other very well.

"Focus Y/N you're getting sleepy again." Taehyun brushed the stray hair from her face as she lifted her head.

Y/N blushed at his actions. "Yeah sorry...stayed up all night studying for today's test."

Taehyun's eyes filled with concern. "You shouldn't stay up so late. Make sure you get your rest."

Y/N smiled as her heart swooned. "Awe does someone care for me?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm only saying that because it's the right thing to do."

Y/N giggled. "Well thanks anyway."

Taehyun couldn't help but get nervous as the girl laughed. Ever since he met her, she gave him butterflies. "L-let's get back to studying." He suggested.

Y/N leaned her head against her palm. "Hey Tae."

Taehyun looked up from his book. "Yeah?"

Y/N bit her lip. "You wanna go to roof tonight and look at the stars?"

Taehyun tapped his foot to calm his nerves. "Yeah sure." He managed to sound cool.