ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴛ.1

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N smiled as she slipped on her pajamas. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before she ran into her bedroom and laid down on her bed.

You may be wondering why Y/N is so eager to go to bed? Well every night for the past two months, Y/N has been visited by a boy named Taehyun.

The two grew extremely close and soon Y/N found herself developing feelings for the boy in her dreams.

Y/N shut her eyes as she snuggled deep into her blankets and pillows. She felt herself slowly sink deeper into the bed before she took off to dream land.

Y/N arrived at beautiful white train station. There was no one there. She frowned as she didn't see the usual brown haired boy. She began to walk further down the side of the train station.

"Why is this place abandoned?"she mumbled to herself as she continued to walk.

Suddenly she saw a woman shaking and crying on the floor. She was weeping into her hands with a piece of paper scrunched up between her fingers.

Y/N tilted her head slightly confused by the ladies actions before she heard her say "oh where are you Taehyun?"

Her eyes immediately widened as she ran over to the woman. She kneeled down to her level and slowly placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Ma'am are you alright?"Y/N asked with a gently tone.

The lady slowly looked up at Y/N. She looked down at the paper before she handed it to Y/N. "My...my son has been missing for three days..."

Y/N took the paper from the woman and unfolded it. Her eyes widened as she saw the picture of Taehyun with a the words 'missing reward 10,000 dollars'. Below those words the address of his mother's house, Y/N assumed.

The lady continued to weep harder. "Please help find my son!"she begged.

Y/N hugged her and nodded her head. "Of course I'll find your son."

The woman slowly looked at her with red puffy eyes before she engulfed Y/N into a tight hug. "Thank you so much!"

Y/N was slightly shocked at first before she hugged the woman back and closed her eyes. "Your welcome."

But when Y/N opened her eyes the woman had completely vanished.

"What...?"

Suddenly a golden train came rushing down the tracks.

Y/N quickly stood up and watched as the train came to a stop. A young man wearing a conductors hat came out of the train and smiled.

"Well hello miss,"he tipped his hat to her.

Y/N smiled back at him before she spoke. "Hello, where does this train lead to?"

The man looked towards the direction the train was headed. "This baby headin to the north square of the Polar kingdom."

"The Polar kingdom?"

"The kingdom is celebrating the return of their prince."

Y/N only nodded her head. "Take me to the kingdom please."

The conductor smiled again as helped Y/N onto the train. "Alrighty we are off to the Polar Kingdom!"

Y/N sat down on one of the velvet chairs before the train started up and sped full speed down the tracks. She fell back into her seat from how fast the train was going.

The conductor pulled the whistle as the train moved out of the train station.

Y/N looked out her window and watched happily as the autumn forests turned into forests of white. The snow fell softly as it coated the ground and the trees.

The conductor pulled the whistle again as the two arrived at the polar train station. The train slowed to a stop as Y/N got out. She turned around and waved goodbye at the conductor as he tipped his hat to her again and the train sped off.

"Okay...now let's see if anyone knows anything about Taehyun,"she began to walk out of the train station and into the north square.

Ribbons with the kingdoms national colors, gold and white were spread from building to building. Kids were playing in the streets with their polar kingdom flags.

Y/N smiled as she walked through the town. The whole place smelled of sweet bread. She walked all the way into the center of town where there was a large foundation. It was frozen due to the cold weather but that didn't matter.

She looked up to see the large castle on a hill. It was closed off by guards and a large gate. The castle was also decorated with the kingdoms colors for the celebration.

Y/N decided to go closer to see the castle in more detail. She approached the gate only to be shoved into the floor by two guards.

"Stay back!"

Y/N winced as she stood up and dusted off her clothes. "I wasn't trying to enter I just wanted to look at the castle."

"Stay back!"theu repeated before the pointed their sharp spears at her.

Y/N quickly ran off back towards the center as she waited for something to happen.

Suddenly the sound of trumpets started to ring all throughout the kingdom. People began to cheer excitedly as they all gathered in the center with their flags.

Y/N stood up as she watched everyone. They all had their heads looking at the large balcony at the front of the castle.

The trumpets finished up with their sounding before an announcer came and shouted loudly.

"Presenting! The Polar Kingdom's long lost prince!"he bowed as figure wearing gold and while clothes began to make his way into the balcony.

The people cheered louder as some shouted things such as "OUR PRINCE" or "HE HAS RETURNED!"

Y/N stepped forward to get a better look at him before she started to hear birds chirping.

'Wait...birds?'

Slowly Y/N found herself waking up and coming out of the dream.

She opened her eyes slightly to hear birds chirping and the light shining into her room.

"I didn't even get to see who the prince was..."

But little did she know that, that night her relationship with Taehyun would change forever...

Sweet dreams everyone...

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵